Who Takes the Last Shot? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who Takes the Last Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't think we really have that guy. I'm comfortable running the offense through D-Ham in high leverage situations, but in situations where there isn't enough time for a pass, I'm not sure he's there.

Honestly, our best bet might be Adams, depending on the circumstance. If all you have time for is an iso, I think he can get a decent shot.

Scary that we'd have to put it in the hands of a frosh. But I don't really disagree with this assessment.

Reaction Score
Gibbs. Kid hasn't shown up as the guy for us yet but he is the only proven game winner on the roster.

Reaction Score
Don't think we have an ankle breaker on this team yet...have to go with a wide open Purv or a stop and pop Hamilton

Reaction Score
Open outside shot: Purvis
Dribble drive: DHam, Gibbs or Omar if he is on the floor. Yes, Omar. He is a good free throw shooter but probably won't be out there.
No way we want Purvis on the line for the game.
I see Omar becoming a good role player this year and able to get the intenional fouls on inbound passes and hit his foul shots.

Pretty good answer there bro...

Reaction Score
I think we should be crazy and try to move the ball around and find an open
man.

So basically you haven't watched any men's basketball besides the San Antonio Spurs in the last 25-30 years? Because at the very least you've clearly never seen Ollie's halfcourt offense.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Going to the hole yes, but his pull up jumper just is not accurate enough. Yet.
Yep but when Miller's man comes over to help Dham sets up the ally-oop for the Miller dunk.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So basically you haven't watched any men's basketball besides the San Antonio Spurs in the last 25-30 years? Because at the very least you've clearly never seen Ollie's halfcourt offense.

You're a fn bundle of joy aren't you? WTF :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits