What will Samson Johnson bring to the team when he returns? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

What will Samson Johnson bring to the team when he returns?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Samson is the starter then thank God that UConn has Karaban
From the little I have seen of Samson - he would have fouled out of many games had he played Alek's minutes
As it has been said, Samson is very new to the game and I don't see him being as effective as Karaban has been overall
I do think Samson should develop into a very good player but in my eyes he is behind Alex in several areas at this point in time - also at the start of the season as well.

Reaction Score
Geno is the same way. The nerve of these guys not being precise down to the hour on when an injury will be completely healed up and a player ready to play.

#firegeno #firehurley
Down to the hour, down to the month or two.

Reaction Score
This isn’t professional sports. We have no right to know any of their medical information. Be thankful for what we do get
Seems to be a left turn that took place in the past couple years.

Yes I get that ones personal medical condition is protected by law. But we have still have the right to ask.

It’s just part of the bizarro world that we now live in where someone like AJax who has a observable finger injury is open to any and all questions. No one said “that’s personal medical, you have no right to know”.

But if it’s a hidden internal injury like a knee or foot, then all questions are completely off-limits. Got it. What’s observable is different than what’s not.

I love this w@@@ world. Head bang

Reaction Score
Seems to be a left turn that took place in the past couple years.

Yes I get that ones personal medical condition is protected by law. But we have still have the right to ask.

It’s just part of the bizarro world that we now live in where someone like AJax who has a observable finger injury is open to any and all questions. No one said “that’s personal medical, you have no right to know”.

But if it’s a hidden internal injury like a knee or foot, then all questions are completely off-limits. Got it. What’s observable is different than what’s not.

I love this w@@@ world. Head bang
I didn’t mean to imply it’s off limits to ask. Just that we should remember these guys are collegiate athletes not professional athletes. And injury updates are handled very differently

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I didn’t mean to imply it’s off limits to ask. Just that we should remember these guys are collegiate athletes not professional athletes. And injury updates are handled very differently
They could just not lie. Like you said there’s no invisible hand forcing bad information out of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom