Welp... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Welp...

Reaction Score
Recruits Voorhis and Branch are edge rushers but Mora would probably like to redshirt them this year.

what are we saving them for? They could be gone in under a year. Best player needs to play. My guess would be JM is playing the best we have.

Reaction Score
what are we saving them for? They could be gone in under a year. Best player needs to play. My guess would be JM is playing the best we have.
I agree with this. Under the redshirt rules, a player can play in up to 3 games & retain his redshirt status. If Voorhis & Branch were demonstrably better than the incumbents at their positions, they could play a game or so. My guess is they aren't ready to see the field yet.

Reaction Score
Week 3 rankings from The Athletic:
Utah State (90)
CCSU (NR)
Syracuse (61)
Michigan (4)
NC State (20)
Fresno State (30)
FIU (126)
Boston College (86)
Ball State (108)
UMass (129)
Liberty (67)
Army (80)

UConn (120)

Expect 3 straight blowouts. Assuming we don't lose morale completely, 5 of the last 6 should be competitive with a chance at 3 or 4 more wins.

You post this as if it is a surprise. I can guarantee you that the team knows what is in store for the next three and that on the other side of this are some good matchups.

If you actually follow this team and you haven’t had your fingers crossed about the team staying healthy through the first 6 games then you are either delusional or you just failed to look at the schedule.

This season has always been about surviving the first six and piecing together 3-4 wins max.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom