Well, It's here... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Well, It's here...

Reaction Score
Don't forget after the post-game show, the Huskies All-Access European Experience show from 9:30-10:30.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I'm not so much nervous about the game itself but rather will I actually be able to watch the game. First year going into season without SNY on YouTube TV. FoxSports App downloaded on the ROKU and credentials entered...but time will tell. I have this fear for us fans in the SNY Tri-State area this game could be blacked out. If this is the case I have FUBO TV on speed dial. ;)
The nervous tension I feel is not about W or L, it's about 1) how each individual player performs and 2) how well the team meshes together. If I walk away happy with 1 and 2, the W is almost a given against the vast majority of teams.

Reaction Score
I suspect I'm not the only one who will spend the day with pregame butterflies. This combination of nervous tension over how well the team will perform and excitment at the start of another season... like no other sport I follow.
Love the Celtics
Love the UConn men
This is different...
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, Knicks

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Sorry, Knicks
Had a passing dalliance with the Knicks back in the golden era of Clyde and the The Pearl, but never would abandon my true love...

1699485496706.png

Reaction Score
We use youtubetv for our TV with a roku also. If yttv dropped SNY, how is it possible to watch even with the fox sports app? They still ask me to choose my TV provider, and yttv isn't an option.
I connected my YouTube tv to the fox sports app last night and looked at the tv schedule and the game didn’t show up. So I went on a whim and bought Hulu tv and connected it to the fox sports app and the game showed up on the scheduled. I also cancelled my YouTube tv since Hulu is cheaper offers the same channels and has SNY with fox

Reaction Score
I connected my YouTube tv to the fox sports app last night and looked at the tv schedule and the game didn’t show up. So I went on a whim and bought Hulu tv and connected it to the fox sports app and the game showed up on the scheduled. I also cancelled my YouTube tv since Hulu is cheaper offers the same channels and has SNY with fox
I’m a big fan of Hulu for live sports. Used it last year and am using it again. The biggest plus is you get all the sports channels (including SNY) and all the games on ESPN+.

Reaction Score
I’m a big fan of Hulu for live sports. Used it last year and am using it again. The biggest plus is you get all the sports channels (including SNY) and all the games on ESPN+.
Yeah I was surprised at how good the prices were for what you get. I’m going to be using them for many seasons to come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom