Well, It's here... | The Boneyard

Well, It's here...

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I suspect I'm not the only one who will spend the day with pregame butterflies. This combination of nervous tension over how well the team will perform and excitment at the start of another season... like no other sport I follow.
Love the Celtics
Love the UConn men
This is different...
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I spend the day in GREAT anticipation of our first game as I believe we will win handily. To get a chance of seeing our new stars and our returning stars and see them in action , playing the game as it was meant to be played, as per se "Master (Geno ) coaches it should. To a healthy and successful season. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm not so much nervous about the game itself but rather will I actually be able to watch the game. First year going into season without SNY on YouTube TV. FoxSports App downloaded on the ROKU and credentials entered...but time will tell. I have this fear for us fans in the SNY Tri-State area this game could be blacked out. If this is the case I have FUBO TV on speed dial. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yeah I'm rarely nervous about the game and more nervous about when the game will show up on the Fox Sports App... so stressful that it pops up minutes before the game.
Totally the same. Right now I'm saying technology's tendency to mess up will have me not signing up.

Reaction Score
I mean it’s GAMEDAY! That automatically makes it a superior and exciting day. It’s going to be an easy win so no butterflies here but we want to see who and how we are when it’s for real. My granddaughter is now two so she will have a better understanding of what is happening this year and will be wearing her UCONN tee. It’s a family event for us as every game is. We bought Seton Hall women’s season tickets so we can scout the Big East opponents and of course watch the Huskies from great seats when they play at Walsh. My granddaughter usually goes to sleep by 8:30 so I was wondering if the start time could be moved to 6:30. Sound good?

Reaction Score
After the lasts years season of ups and downs, I'm pretty stoked to see the new version of UConn's WBB in action. I have high expectations of the team and I look forward to the next 5/6 months and enjoying the journey to hopefully NC #12.

Reaction Score
I'm not so much nervous about the game itself but rather will I actually be able to watch the game. First year going into season without SNY on YouTube TV. FoxSports App downloaded on the ROKU and credentials entered...but time will tell. I have this fear for us fans in the SNY Tri-State area this game could be blacked out. If this is the case I have FUBO TV on speed dial. ;)
We use youtubetv for our TV with a roku also. If yttv dropped SNY, how is it possible to watch even with the fox sports app? They still ask me to choose my TV provider, and yttv isn't an option.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
1699476930131.png

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Totally the same. Right now I'm saying technology's tendency to mess up will have me not signing up.
You can already sign up, that way you only have to go to the game screen and click it when it's game time.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the 6:30 UConn basketball preview show is the usual one with Kara?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom