Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
But someone here said they were gonna beat Duke...
I don't recall anyone claiming they would be at Dook. But there were those hoping it might happen

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
'splain, please?
They are resting guys that are banged up. I think that tells you they aren’t prioritizing the Big XII tournament. Should still beat Cinci in KC

K-State leading Texas. Would be a mild upset.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
They are resting guys that are banged up. I think that tells you they aren’t prioritizing the Big XII tournament. Should still beat Cinci in KC

K-State leading Texas. Would be a mild upset.
Thanks. I don't follow what's happening there so I had no idea.

Reaction Score
Wichita State did not in fact die in the AAC with 52 points in the first half, but Rice is racing back.
Wichita State is one of those programs I like to see do well (except against the good guys). VCU, SDSU, Saint Mary’s, Georgia Tech are all on the list of teams I’ve gravitated towards for no apparent reason that I can figure out. FAU is making its way on there too, their coach seems like a good guy from everything I’ve read.

Projected bracket has Kansas as our 4 and UNC as the #2. I don’t love the idea of seeing either of them if I’m being honest but it would nice to avenge that loss with a full squad.

Reaction Score
Yeah, those three-point heavy teams scare me. Not a great shot to go all the way, but if they’re hot, they can stay in any game.
Thats always been my biggest fear, each year we’ve had a decent seed in the tournament.

Reaction Score
7 seed Texas just got bounced by 10 seed K St. That one is gonna hurt

Reaction Score
It's probably not worth its own thread, but Villanova/DePaul is 10-9 after 9 minutes..

Reaction Score
It's probably not worth its own thread, but Villanova/DePaul is 10-9 after 9 minutes..
Fairfield-Iona isn’t great basketball but it’s better than this hot garbage. Two dead teams walking.

Reaction Score
7 seed Texas just got bounced by 10 seed K St. That one is gonna hurt
Texas is far enough off the bubble that it won't matter. At worst it'll move them from like an 8 seed to a 9

Reaction Score
Kansas vs Cinci is basically who wants to lose more. To be fair it’s basically Kansas’ bench out there because of injuries. Also Timberlake is terrrrible

Reaction Score
Here’s Donny saying Nova is like last years UConn team. He thinks they are built for post season play after teams had their number during the regular season. Did he not watch any UConn games before mid-January of last year ? What is he smoking this time ?

IMG_0763.jpeg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If Nova wins a nail biter (or loses) Neptune should hop on the first train he can find headed north or west. He'll have no reason to return to Philly.

Reaction Score
Here’s Donny saying Nova is like last years UConn team. He thinks they are built for post season play after teams had their number during the regular season. Did he not watch any UConn games before mid-January of last year ? What is he smoking this time ?

View attachment 97626
Having trouble posting the video.
If anyone else has it it’s worth the laugh.

Reaction Score

View attachment 97626
Clearly he doesn't know Nova lost to 3 Philly teams from the Big 5. Meanwhile the folks over at Villanova SB Nation's game chat are pissed

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas vs Cinci is basically who wants to lose more. To be fair it’s basically Kansas’ bench out there because of injuries. Also Timberlake is terrrrible
This KU team is a horrible rebounding team. Cinci is really good rebounding. So facing a team that can’t shoot, Cinci also gets more shots.

Elmarko Jackson is playing well, but that’s about it. KJ Adams is like Samson, amazing leaper, long, should rebound like Rodman. Yet he’s terrible at it.

Reaction Score
DePaul always gives their single best shot in the BET 1st round after yet another dumpster fire of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom