Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If Pitt was playing their C game, they would have been down 20 at halftime.
As my domestic situation demands I watch Pitt games, I assure you they can play much better than they are tonight.

Reaction Score
Providence looks like they shot their was last night vs Creighton. Seton Hall shittttimf bricks with North Texas tying Florida Atlantic

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well, at least bettors who had Pitt +7.5 and the under cleaned up.

Once Pitt got it back to 3 down under 3 mins left, they reverted back to the hero ball that cost them in Dec/early Jan.

Reaction Score
Providence looks like they shot their was last night vs Creighton. Seton Hall shittttimf bricks with North Texas tying Florida Atlantic
Or someone just reminded them that they're Providence

Reaction Score
Damn heartbreak. Saint Peters wins at buzzer over Quinnipiac
That sucked. My friend is Tom Pecora's brother in law, he drove down to AC from Portland, Maine this morning. Crummy ending to a special season for Pecora and Quinnipiac.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Their game plan is to let the other team score so much that they get tired out

I have seen better defense in my middle-aged pickup game at the Y.

I honestly can't even figure out what Kentucky is trying to do on defense on some possessions. The center is standing under the basket, the guards are 10 feet apart so pretty much anyone decent can split them. If a guard can't consistently get to the high post off the dribble against Kentucky, he is not high major material.

Reaction Score
Apparently FOX and FS1 have decided to shelve the MSG Vertigo Drone Cam today? Makes me nauseous every time they use that thing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A&M probably moves onto the right side of the bubble with this win.

Providence should be in. Four wins (Wisconsin, Marquette, Creighton, Creighton) that are better than any other bubble teams four best wins.

Seton Hall is in trouble.

I know a lot of the bracketologists have Northwestern in the dance, but their resume looks a lot like Seton Hall's. A couple of really good wins (Purdue, Illinois) and not much else.

Oklahoma has two wins over teams that are safely in the field. I think they should be out.

Pitt feels like the marginal team in the dance.

Reaction Score
Pitt and Ohio St losing is good, but Texas A&M beating Kentucky is a disaster for Providence, St Johns, and Seton Hall.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma has two wins over teams that are safely in the field. I think they should be out.
St. John's doesn't want the committee to go down this road of logic. They only have 1 for sure (2 if Seton Hall makes it).

Reaction Score
St. John's doesn't want the committee to go down this road of logic. They only have 1 for sure (2 if Seton Hall makes it).
They've looked good closing out the season and the Pitino factor.

They're in.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

The only argument for Oklahoma is its NET, but St. Johns NET is a lot better.

Reaction Score
So many games on right now. It's like NCAA tournament on steroids.

Oregon is beating Arizona.
Baylor - Iowa State
Utah St - SDSU
Providence - Marquette
Florida - Alabama
Indiana - Nebraska
NC State - Virginia

Grand Canyon is losing at halftime. I've got a key bet on UC Irvine, too. Some locals might be interested in Fairfield in their semis.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Refs need to get this Marquette/Providence game under control. It has been getting really physical in the second half.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A lot of Providence flopping is getting rewarded by the referees.

Reaction Score
Arizona about to go down? Does anyone want the last #1 seed? Does UNC get it by default?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Arizona about to go down? Does anyone want the last #1 seed? Does UNC get it by default?

I always thought it should have been UNC. They aren't a great team, but they are better, and have a better resume, than Tennessee and Arizona.

Reaction Score
Apparently FOX and FS1 have decided to shelve the MSG Vertigo Drone Cam today? Makes me nauseous every time they use that thing.
Vertigo Cam has not been retired. I’ll keep the Dramamine handy

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A lot of Providence flopping is getting rewarded by the referees.

PC's Barron just dove at the Marquette guy's knees. Time to start handing out flagrant fouls before someone gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom