Week of 2/26 Other Games | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/26 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be covering today's Merrimack at Sacred Heart game today.

The Pioneers have already clinched the #3 seed in the NEC tournament, but were smoked by Merrimack 82-58 back in January.

Win or loss today, the Pioneers need to leave today's game with the confidence that they can beat Merrimack, should they need to face them again in the conference tournament.

Sacred Heart has two CT kids who will be playing their last regular season home game of their careers: Joey Reilly (Cromwell, East Catholic); Raheem Solomon (Hartford, Sacred Heart HS).

Reaction Score

The Pioneers have already clinched the #3 seed in the NEC tournament, but were smoked by Merrimack 82-58 back in January.

Win or loss today, the Pioneers need to leave today's game with the confidence that they can beat Merrimack, should they need to face them again in the conference tournament.

Sacred Heart has two CT kids who will be playing their last regular season home game of their careers: Joey Reilly (Cromwell, East Catholic); Raheem Solomon (Hartford, Sacred Heart HS).

I’ve seen Merrimack on NESN a couple of times they’re not bad. Enjoy the game.

Reaction Score

Just confirmed: free admission to today’s game as the Pioneers close out their NEC regular season.

And @mauconnfan Joe Gallo is a heck of a coach. In general, I hate zone, but Gallo’s version is a ton of fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Providence is laying an egg vs. Nova in the second half despite a 5-0 foul advantage at home (what else is new).

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas getting jobbed by the refs at Baylor, which I’m sure you’ll all think is deserved. Baylor commits so many offensive fouls.

Reaction Score
Kansas getting jobbed by the refs at Baylor, which I’m sure you’ll all think is deserved. Baylor commits so many offensive fouls.
Can't watch it. For some reason, it's not being shown in my market. I got animal babies and a quiz show. :mad:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Gotta give Marquette a ton of credit. On the road against Creighton without Oso and the illiterate kid, and they are only down two at halftime.

Reaction Score
Only 3 fouls called in 1st half of Creighton /Marquette? Hard to believe

Reaction Score
Football, football, football. Not that this needs to repeated for the millionth time, but CR has nothing to do with basketball.
Those first two should fit nicely in their new conference next year

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Gotta give Marquette a ton of credit. On the road against Creighton without Oso and the illiterate kid, and they are only down two at halftime.
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Since South Florida is getting bubble talk action, If DePaul can win or 2 to the end the season will they be in the mix too?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
If they are at full strength wed, it will be a tough one .

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Creighton starting to separate a bit. Not just missing key players but that means Marquette is lacking depth.

Reaction Score
Kentucky 111 Arkansas 102

It’s not often major college teams are both over 100 in a non-OT game

If they face a good D, Kentucky could go out early. But if they face a mediocre D they could cause trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom