We need to get back in the Maui | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need to get back in the Maui

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Legends Classic. It's already been announced. Vanderbilt, USC, and Notre Dame also will join UConn in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Legends Classic is usually on the Mon/Tue before Thanksgiving, right?

This will be a local commute for me, so I don't mind them playing a few games at Barclays Center. The last time UConn played there was against MD when Napier/Boatright took it to them in the 1st half and held on to win.

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20191126-231557_Instagram.jpg

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
When I was at the Atlantis a couple of weeks ago, I saw posters for their 2019 tournament which included MI and the Zags. Two teams that were there in 2015 with us. It's absolutely an every 4 year thing.

I think the Battle for the Atlantis has emerged as one of the very best holiday tournaments, if not the best. Their field is absolutely loaded this year. Plus it's much easier for us to attend :D, only a 2.5 hour flight from JFK.

When we reemerge, we'll get the invites
I was also there.Great vacay with son. We stayed in the same Hotel as the arena. That tournament should be this week.? Is there an invite from the tournament committee or does a school put in for it then get an invite? Just wondering I am there again. Good times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom