We lost a good UConn FB fan this week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We lost a good UConn FB fan this week

Reaction Score
So sorry for the loss of your mom. May she rest In peace.

C

Chief00

Sorry about your mom and the ordeal she must have gone through. We have been through some tough football seasons but what many come out of it with is a lot of good friendships and memories from tailgates. It’s definitely a bond in a lot of ways.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Big time condolensences to you and your family, Waquoit. She sounds like quite the character!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Very sorry for your loss.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Mom really loved going to games.

We all hate the losing and where we are but it is the going to the games, seeing all the people out enjoying themselves, tailgaters embracing the day and having a good time, fans trying to cheer the team on, the UCMB, kids at the stadium just excited to be at a big event. 6 days a year to look forward to. Your Mom will be there as long as you are W.

Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss. Most of the best memories we have with our parents are from everyday life. You remember a certain trip or a great Christmas morning.

My mom and I have never shared many common interests other than business stuff, we are very close, but not because we share interests.

My dad and I took some great fishing trips that we both remember fondly. We talk a lot, but we don’t have any passion for the same things.

Your mother loving football and sharing it with you is a blessing of the highest order. A mom that loves sports, tailgates and all that goes with them is super cool and super rare. Bless her soul and I hope you feel her presence every time you watch a game or fire up the grill. Maybe she can help us pull off a miracle tonight!

Reaction Score
So very sorry for your loss. You have wonderful memories of her and of your times together, may they give you a some solace in a real time.

Reaction Score
Your mom made quite a positive impression on many here! That says a lot about her. The great memories you have will help get you through. Sorry for your loss.

Reaction Score
My mother passed away this week from the big C. She had season tickets at The Rent for years and was probably the the main drawing card to our tailgates. She would hit it off with everybody. Rob Frey and his wife came once just because his wife wanted to say hello to Mom. A fan of the Giants of the 50's, she knew her FB too. Once she yelled "Clip" when no one else in the section had it, I didn't see a flag. Sure enough, "personal foul...." When the time came that she couldn't make it to games my interest took a hit, I must admit. I decided to post this because I know some of you had met her over the years.

I’m sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom