We lost a good UConn FB fan this week | The Boneyard

We lost a good UConn FB fan this week

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My mother passed away this week from the big C. She had season tickets at The Rent for years and was probably the the main drawing card to our tailgates. She would hit it off with everybody. Rob Frey and his wife came once just because his wife wanted to say hello to Mom. A fan of the Giants of the 50's, she knew her FB too. Once she yelled "Clip" when no one else in the section had it, I didn't see a flag. Sure enough, "personal foul...." When the time came that she couldn't make it to games my interest took a hit, I must admit. I decided to post this because I know some of you had met her over the years.

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss.

There needs to be more people like your mother.

RIP

Reaction Score
Condolences on the passing of your mom brother.

Blessings to you and your family.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Reaction Score
My mother passed away this week from the big C. She had season tickets at The Rent for years and was probably the the main drawing card to our tailgates. She would hit it off with everybody. Rob Frey and his wife came once just because his wife wanted to say hello to Mom. A fan of the Giants of the 50's, she knew her FB too. Once she yelled "Clip" when no one else in the section had it, I didn't see a flag. Sure enough, "personal foul...." When the time came that she couldn't make it to games my interest took a hit, I must admit. I decided to post this because I know some of you had met her over the years.

My condolences to you and your family,

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Sorry for the loss for you and your family. I remember her from some tailgates.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

I am so sorry Bill for the loss of your mom and you are in my thoughts and prayers

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m so sorry for your loss. Your mother’s passion for sports and UConn will live with you forever. It’s the memories and stories that will allow your mom to live and be with you and your family for life. God bless.

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss. They're never really gone if we keep them in our hearts and minds.

Reaction Score
I’m so sorry for your loss...my condolences to you and your family

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss. God bless your family.

Reaction Score
Remember all the wonderful things about your mom. Focus on her life, not her passing. Very sad. Very sorry for your loss.

Reaction Score
My condolences to you. I lost both my parents to the Big C. My dad had Bladder Cancer and he died in 2008, my mom from Stomach Cancer in 2017. Remember the good times with your parents...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom