We Have a Game Tonight | The Boneyard

We Have a Game Tonight

Reaction Score
lets be honest, At this current moment in time we keep games close but until the same mistakes at the end of games are acknowledged we will keep losing these games. But I will of course watch like I watch all games every season in support while hoping we fix those mistakes. Let's go huskies

Reaction Score
As depressing as it is, I will definitely watch, just like I do every game. I will watch to see if Josh stays aggressive. I will watch to see if AG can get some good shots to fall and to not over penetrate. I will watch to see if they can get Akok offensively involved more. I will watch to see if Bouk can find his stroke again. I will watch to see if the offense is moving better. I will watch to see if the road doesn't get them rattled again. Turns out I will watch for a lot of reasons. But I won't get my hopes up.

Reaction Score
Of our 7 losses, 5 were absolutely winnable. (St. Joe's, Xavier, Indiana, Wichita St, Villanova)

We have a solid team that's pounding on the door.

I think tonight is the night where we turn the page knock the door down.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Of our 7 losses, 5 were absolutely winnable. (St. Joe's, Xavier, Indiana, Wichita St, Villanova)

We have a solid team that's pounding on the door.

I think tonight is the night where we turn the page.
Its frustrating because even if we were able to find a way to win just two of those games you mentioned, the season has a completely different feel, and we would probably still be in the mix for an at large.

Reaction Score
Its frustrating because even if we were able to find a way to win just two of those games you mentioned, the season has a completely different feel, and we would probably still be in the mix for an at large.
Absolutely, and I truly believe we still have one of the most underrated teams in the country. If i'm an opposing team in this year's AAC tournament, I would not want to face us.

The most frustrating part however is getting blown out by teams like Cincy and USF. We need to take care of business against the beatable AAC teams, instead of letting them kick us while we're down. It's been an issue since we joined this conference.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
41 point loss last year. Regardless of outcome, I just want to see how we respond

Reaction Score
This game is a tough one. We're a 9 pt dog against a very physical team. We haven't played well in the second of b2b road games. If JC gets in foul trouble or eaten up inside we are doomed. Road Dogs 65 not so hot cougars 62

Reaction Score
41 point loss last year. Regardless of outcome, I just want to see how we respond
I think this has to be prime motivation for our guys. That was an embarrassment. The next 3 games to me are big. All decent Net rankings and 2 are at home. I keep hoping to go on alittle streak. I hope tonight starts that.

Reaction Score
This a test of whether Hurley keep these guys motivated to keep frightening and improving. Not easy when you compete hard and keep coming up short. I’d like to see the kids get rewarded for their effort.

Reaction Score
If we play well and have another competitive game, you'd think that the law of averages if nothing else have to help us steal a win.

But this is a tough road game, and keeping it competitive will require an effort at least as good as our effort SAturday.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
9 PM tip-off, I'll be lucky if I stay awake past half time

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
This game is a tough one. We're a 9 pt dog against a very physical team. We haven't played well in the second of b2b road games. If JC gets in foul trouble or eaten up inside we are doomed. Road Dogs 65 not so hot cougars 62

I like how every sentence in this post is pessimistic but then you predict a win for the good guys.

Reaction Score
Wondering what team is going to show up tonight. I like think this squad is past the St. Joes ugly start and loss. Two tough losses against Wichita St. and Villanova where they were in a spot to win. Hoping this propels them through the rest of the season. Let's Go Boys!!!!! GET IT DONE!!!!

Reaction Score
The Thursday 9 PM road games are one of the things I'll miss the least about being in the AAC.
Well.... in the Big East, they have Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 PM and 9 PM games. All conferences have late games now including ACC and Big 10.

Reaction Score
Well.... in the Big East, they have Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 PM and 9 PM games. All conferences have late games now including ACC and Big 10.
But why?

Reaction Score
What a great thread. Makes me feel that we are all in it together. Makes me feel good to have fellow fans like you. I will never lose hope. GO HUSKIES

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom