2024 Recruiting: - VJ Edgecombe receives offer from UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: VJ Edgecombe receives offer from UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But what if the 7th, 8th and 9th visits are not planned?

Should they feel like they still have a good shot of tying the knot?
Reports are that he’s actively trying to set dates up that work so I’d say they’re in the planning process. But let’s even say they aren’t. If a school was among the first five visits how should they feel about the sixth visit? That maybe the proverbial girl found them boring or unattractive?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Reports are that he’s actively trying to set dates up that work so I’d say they’re in the planning process. But let’s even say they aren’t. If a school was among the first five visits how should they feel about the sixth visit? That maybe the proverbial girl found them boring or unattractive?
Definitely if we make it there. Those first 6 options would have to really blow it for her to make it that far but it’s possible!

Dating does seem to suck nowadays. When we do get guys on visits we do a good job of being Prince Charming in most cases. Outside of the gold diggers looking for $500k first dates.

Reaction Score
Definitely if we make it there. Those first 6 options would have to really blow it for her to make it that far but it’s possible!

Dating does seem to suck nowadays. When we do get guys on visits we do a good job of being Prince Charming in most cases. Outside of the gold diggers looking for $500k first dates.
I don’t envy guys being in the dating game in today’s day and age! Lol

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
You must be new here.

… But I’m also not the only one who thinks this.

I feel like I’m going crazy here. If you had 10 different guys trying to talk to a girl and she set up dates with 6 of them, why would the 7th think she’s interested in them? I probably should let this conversation drop, but it’s actually interesting to me the amount of blowback this has gotten.
I mean I guess I'm new, if new means since Husky Hardcores (which I always worried my wife would interpret the wrong way).

The 7th would think she's interested if she followed up with, for example, "I'm still trying to get a date with the other 4 guys, and they definitely remain on my dance card."

And yes, you probably should drop it, but not for the reason you state.

Reaction Score
Oh cool, sexism has entered the chat.

Also, Flagg in no way has a “top two” list.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I don’t envy guys being in the dating game in today’s day and age! Lol
Dating without social media and cell phones seem like much simpler times.

But also how nerve wracking must it have been going on a date for the first time hoping you don’t get stood up??

Reaction Score
Dating without social media and cell phones seem like much simpler times.

But also how nerve wracking must it have been going on a date for the first time hoping you don’t get stood up??
You actually had to…gasp…talk on the phone and not let it go to voice mail lol. And I don’t think texting was even something many did lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom