2024 Recruiting: - VJ Edgecombe receives offer from UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: VJ Edgecombe receives offer from UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Hey if y’all look at not being a part of the first 6 scheduled visits as us still having a chance that’s your prerogative.

I personally don’t take that as a sign he’s seriously considering us.

Reaction Score
Hey if y’all look at not being a part of the first 6 scheduled visits as us still having a chance that’s your prerogative.

Sure...but all DH needs is the last visit. ;)

Reaction Score

tbh after Flagg he's the other guy I really want us to get so will continue to hope we have a shot

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
tbh after Flagg he's the other guy I really want us to get so will continue to hope we have a shot
I would love to get him too but it seems like we have a better shot at Flagg who has us top 2. I’m really looking forward to us being able to get him in for a visit there.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It would be pretty insane if he made it through 6 official visits without committing. But maybe he really does wanna see every school on his list before deciding?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
That's why you're on the Boneyard and not a Dl coach
I honestly don’t know why you don’t have me ignored so I’m just going to do it for you.

Idk how me saying a kid who chose to visit 6 schools before us probably isn’t coming here has to do with me coaching D1.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Do you really want to die on this hill?
You must be new here.

… But I’m also not the only one who thinks this.

I feel like I’m going crazy here. If you had 10 different guys trying to talk to a girl and she set up dates with 6 of them, why would the 7th think she’s interested in them? I probably should let this conversation drop, but it’s actually interesting to me the amount of blowback this has gotten.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
if I was interested in a girl who had a top ten list and arranged 6 dates I would be more than willing to move on (skank). I don't think this is the same.

Reaction Score
You must be new here.

I feel like I’m going crazy here. If you had 10 different guys trying to talk to a girl and she set up dates with 6 of them, why would the 7th think she’s interested in them? I probably should let this conversation drop, but it’s actually interesting to me the amount of blowback this has gotten.
you can quite literally look below his avatar and see that he, in fact, has been here longer than you...

and clearly your wife doesn't make you watch the bachelorette

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
you can quite literally look below his avatar and see that he, in fact, has been here longer than you...

and clearly your wife doesn't make you watch the bachelorette
Dangit, has me beat by a week! Thought he would know about my tendency for hills. Lol

Must’ve been a part of the scout migration.

No on the bachelorette, my gf’s show of torture for me is love is blind.

Reaction Score
You must be new here.

I see both sides of it. The 7th should have questions but shouldn’t the first 6 also have questions if a 7th, 8th, and 9th visit are planned? It’s smart business in the NIL era to generate maximum interest I think.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I see both sides of it. The 7th should have questions but shouldn’t the first 6 also have questions if a 7th, 8th, and 9th visit are planned? It’s smart business in the NIL era to generate maximum interest I think.
But what if the 7th, 8th and 9th visits are not planned?

Should they feel like they still have a good shot of tying the knot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom