USC and UCLA to the BIG Ten | The Boneyard

USC and UCLA to the BIG Ten

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
This is gonna shake things up all across the country. If you’re the Big12 now you probably go raid the Mtn. West. Which then leaves the Mtn. West & C-USA the misfit toys. I say merge those two conferences into one super conference.

Where it leaves UConn? Who knows. Does the ACC finally come calling if they want to also compete w/ what the SEC and B1G are doing? Add in UConn & Notre Dame finally? Does this have no affect on UConn at all?

Reaction Score
Does the remainder of the PAC12 merge with the B12? This is crazy. Why would Stanford not go B1G also. All I care about is what this means for us.

Reaction Score
"We just got Sooner'd and Horn'd," a high-ranking university official at one of the Pac-12 schools told ESPN, referring to the decision made last year by Texas and Oklahoma to leave the Big 12 conference for the SEC.

LOL.

Reaction Score
Yes -its official. Not a word about Basketball, Soccer, Hockey- It's Football

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"We just got Sooner'd and Horn'd," a high-ranking university official at one of the Pac-12 schools told ESPN, referring to the decision made last year by Texas and Oklahoma to leave the Big 12 conference for the SEC.

LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did most of the information exchange via USC which is a private school and doesn't need to worry abou FOIA requests.

Reaction Score
Here we go again.

guy-fawkes-v-for-vendetta.gif

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The ACCis next to implode. They're on the clock.
They have a GOR. It's going to be more difficult. However, I could see ND bolting as their TV contract for football is separate.

Reaction Score
They have a GOR. It's going to be more difficult. However, I could see ND bolting as their TV contract for football is separate.
Where would they bolt to? I think ND and a couple of other schools end up the ACC.

Reaction Score
I know football drives the bus, but this is nuts. Imagine UCLA womens field hockey flying to New Jersey to play an in conference game. Lol
With a projected $80 Million a year per school, I think they can swing it. Bad for actual student athletes but academic integrity and student welfare left the equation long ago.

Reaction Score
This whole parade has been like a kid collecting baseball cards…he wants big names even if they are far past their prime. The SEC took Texas and Oklahoma. Texas has been an afterthought in college football for at least a decade. They haven’t even been in The top 3 teams in Texas for that long. UCLA? Gary Beban isn’t walking through that door any time soon. USC has probably been relevant nationally once or twice but not much more In the past 20 years. They ranked 5th once but When they’ve been ranked it’s mostly in the 20s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom