USA 16U Team Trials - General | Page 10 | The Boneyard

USA 16U Team Trials - General

Reaction Score
always a pleasure to share whatever information I have regarding BBall in the Garden State.....hope to see some good talent when I feed my daughter to the wolves down the shore this summer......it will be fun to see her play against some of these girls we are watching in Argentina although she usually comes up on the short end literally and figuratively..

I love the game and have for 60 plus years---to kids--like me--it's about playing--just to get on the floor and compete is success. Good to great success to her--One of my daughters was into the game--she floated down the hall of the school --and tripped over her feet on the court.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Couldn't find the Championship Game with Canada, but it's up now:

Reaction Score
In any evaluation of these players one has to consider how far away from college basketball they are.When the college freshman to sophomore jump is added they are 3.5,4.5,and 5.5 years away from their soph. year in college when they really start to contribute on a large scale.Trying to compare them with anyone else who has played college basketball in the past is very difficult.The fact that Ms.Brunelle only shot 29% for this 5 game period has absolutely nothing to do with how she may do in college.These girls just played 5 games in 5 days and there were some pretty tired legs which throws off a distance shooter considerably.Also Ms. Boston will not miss all those layups by the time the Uconn coaches get a hold of her.(wishful thinking). Imagine how much better Ms. Fudd will be in 5.5 years when she has played a year in college,or Paige Bueckers in 4.5 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom