UK on the bubble? | The Boneyard

UK on the bubble?

Reaction Score
I would think so. Losers of 3 in a row, 17-8, tough road game AT Auburn coming up which could drop them to 17-9....At the very least I would at least think they are a 7 or 8 seed at this point.

Reaction Score
What are the rankings of his players/

That's not the point. It shows how delusional the UK fan base are. They are always a top 3 class with multiple 5* and burger boys. Their fan base predicts undefeated seasons every year.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I would think so. Losers of 3 in a row, 17-8, tough road game AT Auburn coming up which could drop them to 17-9....At the very least I would at least think they are a 7 or 8 seed at this point.
Without looking at Bracketology or other nonsense I assume the committee will find a way to protect P5 elite programs on the bubble. I'm not aware of a deep field of mid majors this year, mainly because our team has turned me off college basketball in general.

Reaction Score
My guess is the Committee game gins up some fake stat to get them in. I don’t know what. Maybe most wins over the last 5 years against teams that begin with the letter W or something.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Cayuts aren't missing the tournament unless they go sub .500 in the SEC. Still have wins over Virginia Tech, Texas A&M, Lousyville and West Virginia.

Reaction Score
Would love to see UK miss the tourney, but let's be honest. Somehow they were still ranked #24 entering that game (purely name recognition) and they'll make the tourney the same way

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
UK fans are starting to get fed up with Cal. They think he's lost his touch recruiting and some want him out.
Oh my god please link me.

EDIT: And FWIW, I don't really care about UK as long as they don't win it. I'd sacrifice a digit for Syracuse to miss, though.

Reaction Score
Oh my god please link me.

EDIT: And FWIW, I don't really care about UK as long as they don't win it. I'd sacrifice a digit for Syracuse to miss, though.

Go read their board over the past month. Sick of losing out on all top guys to duke and think cal doesn't have the magic he had before

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Go read their board over the past month. Sick of losing out on all top guys to duke and think cal doesn't have the magic he had before
Oh my god this did my heart some good. Highly recommend EVERYONE go on over to Rupp Rafters and do some reading.

Reaction Score
They are fine right now....no bad losses really & 4 top 50 wins.....they have 3 tough road games & 3 home games they should win.....won't be a high seed but they'll be in.

Not a great team though, Cal may have to adjust recruiting a little going forward especially if one & done ends.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Same. Nothing would sting me more than watching old rivals be successful, while UCONN is mired in something less than mediocrity. Villanova hurt a bit, but if Cuse, Pitt, BC and some other BE schools go on runs, I'll be pissed.

Reaction Score
He is being careful because the FBI is watching. The magic he had was $$$$$.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom