Uconn women's game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uconn women's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am a huge fan of Diana Taurasi. I think she is phenomenal and I never watched as much Uconn women's basketball as I did when she was there.

But I just looked up her statistics to see if your statement above had any merit. She is a career 44% shooter from the field, 37% from 3-point land. She averages 4 rebounds and 4 assists per game for her career.

Those are more than respectable numbers and she'll go down as one of the best to ever play the women's game. But how on earth am I supposed to take your statement seriously?

Steve Nash, for example, is also a guard. He is a career 49% shooter from the field, 43% from 3 point range (and his 3 point shot is taken from a deeper distance). He shoots 90% from the free throw line and averages 9 assists per game for his career. Tell me how on earth Steve Nash is not a better offensive player (at the very least a better shooter and passer) than Diana Taurasi?

I'm guessing he was sarcastic....at least I damn well hope so!! And so was HeGot Game I think........

As far as womens basketball, Diana is the best I've seen in their game, all around skills and ability to make others better, clutch etc etc....but please?!?!?!?

U

UCONNfan1

moron huh? Wow please go back to lurking , you bring nothing to the table..........wow not a fan of mine? I hurt like you can't imagine........;) GFY...........i trash idiots only, uneducated fans who think they know how hard kids play and there aren't too many here, but join the other 2 UCONNfan1......... lol you piece of crap!
did that make you feel better? wow. sweetie, please get off your daddy's computer. i don't like conversing with 9 year old girls.

Reaction Score
did that make you feel better? wow. sweetie, please get off your daddy's computer. i don't like conversing with 9 year old girls.

Okay Napolean let me rewind and play it slowly for you:

seriously stupid response, but typical for some of the morons out there. how about you open your eyes? how much standing around do you see on the men's team? either way, how moronic to be incapable of having a discussion or disagreement with out getting your panties in a bunch. i've never seen so many people be incapable of disagreeing without being asshats.

by the way what part of the effort comment did you actually disagree with? you think our team this past year gave 100% effort and intensity every second they were on the court? if you think that then you really are an idiot.

Okay I said something you could have been upset with, it was "seriously stupid response" I get it you were mad, don;t blame you actually But who started with the name calling Uf1t?........go away noone cares about you...."sweetie" "9 yr old girls" ??? You were more of a man when you were onto me as an asshat....thanks for the communication as you have proved to be a very worthy lurker, go back there, you're at yourbest:)

U

UCONNfan1

Okay Napolean let me rewind and play it slowly for you:

seriously stupid response, but typical for some of the morons out there. how about you open your eyes? how much standing around do you see on the men's team? either way, how moronic to be incapable of having a discussion or disagreement with out getting your panties in a bunch. i've never seen so many people be incapable of disagreeing without being asshats.

by the way what part of the effort comment did you actually disagree with? you think our team this past year gave 100% effort and intensity every second they were on the court? if you think that then you really are an idiot.

Okay I said something you could have been upset with, it was "seriously stupid response" I get it you were mad, don;t blame you actually But who started with the name calling Uf1t?........go away noone cares about you...."sweetie" "9 yr old girls" ??? You were more of a man when you were onto me as an asshat....thanks for the communication as you have proved to be a very worthy lurker, go back there, you're at yourbest:)
well actually you are correct and i probably zinged you a little too hard. as for "no one really cares about me", um this is the internet. if you get your self esteem from people "liking" you on the BY, then you need mental help (not "you", but people in general).. anyway, no harm no foul. it's all anonymous on the internet right? sort of reminds me of those sex lines where you realize the one with the super sexy voice is a 60 year old fat hag ironing clothes in her nightgown lol.

but sorry to disappoint. i don't post that much so won't go "back to lurking". but maybe in the future, you might try disagreeing with the post with out calling the poster a moron... ;)

Reaction Score
okie doakie princess

Thanks Robertelamin much appreciated.......

Uf1.......the first "moron" came from you......I just simply stated I didn't agree with your response prior to your reply with a barrage on it...might have followed up with a moron or 2 but well deserved at that point.......quite honestly don't know why I would even try to explain myself but I feel bad for you I guess honey.......;)

U

UCONNfan1

Thanks Robertelamin much appreciated.......

Uf1.......the first "moron" came from you......I just simply stated I didn't agree with your response prior to your reply with a barrage on it...might have followed up with a moron or 2 but well deserved at that point.......quite honestly don't know why I would even try to explain myself but I feel bad for you I guess honey.......;)
hey no need to feel bad. frankly i can't believe you (actually me too) spent so much time getting all bunched up over it, but hey. whatever floats y/our boat.

Reaction Score
hey no need to feel bad. frankly i can't believe you spent so much time getting all bunched up over it, but hey. whatever floats your boat.[/quote

Done!!............welcome aboard it can only get better from here I guess...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom