UConn vs Miami Final Four | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Miami Final Four

Reaction Score
We fear no one

B47DBA51-9C4B-49E6-999A-F7824E9A4ADD.jpeg

Reaction Score
Sanogo will eat Miami up inside and Clingan will be tough to drive on. We've got some big guards to counter theirs. Even if Hawk and Newt struggle to score, Alleyne and/or JoeyC have stepped up when that happens. AJax will be put on whomever it hot. AK needs to play decent D and bang down a few 3's! We have good balance at the right time. If someone isn't playing great we have some good back up options. Feeling good!

Reaction Score
We will did you see the size of their Center? Sanogo won't be able to bully him.
Yea but that’s the only center they have. We have two. Sanogo footwork is much better that his. I’m not worried. They need to keep him out of foul trouble.

Their guards are tough but Newton and just as big and strong as Wong. Pack has to chase Hawk around. Both great shooters.

They have no bench. They have a better coach, I like Hurley but this dude is a very good coach.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Anybody can beat anybody, that’s what makes March awesome, but the amount of pantywetting I’m seeing after Miami’s win is downright incredible, given that 24 hours haven’t even gone by since we beat the best offensive team in the country by 7,000 points.

If you “don’t like matchup,” I don’t like the cut of your jib.

Reaction Score
Have root for Miami women to lose. My late wife always made a big deal about rooting against schools that had both their men and women's teams advancing in the tourneys. She wanted UConn to remain the only school that had the men and women win in the same year. I don't usually watch women's basketball other than UConn, but I must carry the torch. Lol

Reaction Score
People claiming theyd have preferred playing the big12 tourney champs in their home state is surprising, to say the least. Would we have preferred playing Houston at home too? I don’t think so. Thank you Miami for knocking both out for us.

Reaction Score
Actually a horrible matchup as they have the guards to cause us issues with penetration and they can shoot outside. They also have a center who can neutralize Sanogo. The one thing that we have going for us is that Miami does go through lulls and we are a team who takes advantage of that. We need to do better than Texas and pull away from them when that happens.
doomed oh no GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Reaction Score
Anybody can beat anybody, that’s what makes March awesome, but the amount of pantywetting I’m seeing after Miami’s win is downright incredible, given that 24 hours haven’t even gone by since we beat the best offensive team in the country by 7,000 points.

If you “don’t like matchup,” I don’t like the cut of your jib.
What a bunch of wussy boys. We're going to have to beat someone good, it's the final 4 but we're better than them.

Everyone was terrified of having to play Texas in Texas with Disu coming back, they turned on a dime and now Miami is the big bad scary team UConn needs to be scared of.

Reaction Score
What a bunch of wussy boys. We're going to have to beat someone good, it's the final 4 but we're better than them.

Everyone was terrified of having to play Texas in Texas with Disu coming back, they turned on a dime and now Miami is the big bad scary team UConn needs to be scared of.
The board has done this with every opponent since Iona

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom