UConn MHOC 22-23 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn MHOC 22-23

Reaction Score
Every single game is crucial. It doesn’t matter who we’re up against in HE, 3 points is 3 points.
The only downside to this past weekend was the absence of our pep band. I think it is unforgivable. Two top ten teams, 4000 fans and no band? Even our JV band from Woodstock Academy would have been welcome. They were absolutely great when they subbed in earlier this season. This should never happen.
Diddo, band makes a big difference

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Every single game is crucial. It doesn’t matter who we’re up against in HE, 3 points is 3 points.
The only downside to this past weekend was the absence of our pep band. I think it is unforgivable. Two top ten teams, 4000 fans and no band? Even our JV band from Woodstock Academy would have been welcome. They were absolutely great when they subbed in earlier this season. This should never happen.

UConn band was at football.

Reaction Score
How are we feeling about this weekend series? Would really like to see Uconn come out and take it to UML. Last 5 games or so Uconn has gone down 1-0 in each game and has to claw its way back. Obviously, it hasn't mattered in terms of results but it's a tough way to keep playing.

Reaction Score
Agree. Hate going down a goal early. It doesn’t seem to bother our guys, they just keep on grinding. BUT I fear it will come back to haunt us. UML is always a very tough opponent. They’re well coached, tough and they never quit. Mirror image?

Reaction Score
Stay out of the box early. Being even, or better, at the end of one period energizes the (mostly student-less, and sometimes pep band-less) crowd.

Reaction Score
Stay out of the box early. Being even, or better, at the end of one period energizes the (mostly student-less, and sometimes pep band-less) crowd.
JeannoCT:

Meet me at the "endzone" bar 20-30 minutes before faceoff Saturday. I'm bring a friend who also served in Vietnam.

Reaction Score
At the other end of the scale Yale is 1-7, outscored 32-6, got thumped by Colgate 8-1 before a crowd of 803. With a Pairwise Ranking of 61, only brand new D1 Stonehill is below them.

Reaction Score
You want good seats @ Storrs ???

Donate to the hockey program for Giving Tuesday. Helps you get priority points for next season seating @ new arena

Only got 2000 out of 10k goal
Looking to expand international cuisine offerings on campus I guess.

Hey, if it can help with recruiting, I’m down

Reaction Score
You want good seats @ Storrs ???

Donate to the hockey program for Giving Tuesday. Helps you get priority points for next season seating @ new arena

Only got 2000 out of 10k goal
MHOC fans are late risers…
1669759622201.png

Reaction Score
Does anybody know why we haven't worn the grey alternate jerseys at all this year? Personally, I think they look really good, they also don't sell them anywhere which is disappointing.

Reaction Score
Does anybody know why we haven't worn the grey alternate jerseys at all this year? Personally, I think they look really good, they also don't sell them anywhere which is disappointing.

I also love those gradient style jerseys. It would be great if they could be sold to the public - seems like a no brainer but maybe there's another reason for their exclusivity, though more quality swag for hockey would be appreciated because other than the official jerseys, the offerings are mediocre at best.

While both are professional clubs in state with a different mission, UConn could stand to learn some marketing and promotion of gear from both Hartford Athletic and the Yard Goats.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I don’t think they got rave reviews, as I remember a few people here saying they made it hard to tell the teams apart. The last time I remember seeing them was during the Covid season of 20-21 against Providence. Personally, I liked them and would buy one if they sold them.
86A5C2D2-9222-40BC-B820-DE6235366BC3.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom