UConn MHOC 22-23 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

UConn MHOC 22-23

Reaction Score
Does anybody know why we haven't worn the grey alternate jerseys at all this year? Personally, I think they look really good, they also don't sell them anywhere which is disappointing.
I don’t think they got rave reviews, as I remember a few people here saying they made it hard to tell the teams apart. The last time I remember seeing them was during the Covid season of 20-21 against Providence. Personally, I liked them and would buy one if they sold them.
View attachment 81337
I hate the figure skating uniforms. Keep them in the closet.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I hate the figure skating uniforms. Keep them in the closet.
I was going to mention that you hated them, but I could not remember if it was actually you. I should’ve known.;)

Reaction Score
I don’t think they got rave reviews, as I remember a few people here saying they made it hard to tell the teams apart. The last time I remember seeing them was during the Covid season of 20-21 against Providence. Personally, I liked them and would buy one if they sold them.
View attachment 81337

Wore them against BC last year in Nov.

Reaction Score
Is it true that all home games in spring 2023 are at the new rink?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Yes. Cav confirmed today the plan is still to move in ahead of the first 2nd half home game (Northeastern on Jan 14)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
About Toscano. I think tickets will be hard to come by. I didn’t buy season tix this year, because my usual partner didn’t want in. Go figure. I’ve only missed 2 games l. I’m not sure if my buying them would have guaranteed me seats at Toscano anyway.

Reaction Score
Figure students get what 400 or 500 seats? Although I wonder if they’ve put how feelers and are distributing less based on tepid student response. But let’s say 500.
So that leaves 2000 or so. Do we really have 2000 season tix holders? Is that data out there somewhere?
I’ve got season tix and I’ve been told I’m safe but there’s still a lot of unknown that will be known in the next month.

Reaction Score
Figure students get what 400 or 500 seats? Although I wonder if they’ve put how feelers and are distributing less based on tepid student response. But let’s say 500.
So that leaves 2000 or so. Do we really have 2000 season tix holders? Is that data out there somewhere?
I’ve got season tix and I’ve been told I’m safe but there’s still a lot of unknown that will be known in the next month.
You have to factor in some of those you opted out as well, I know some season tix holders who travel from more southern central CT area who don't want to make the trek to Storrs. Therefore opted out of the games in Storrs.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
You have to factor in some of those you opted out as well, I know some season tix holders who travel from more southern central CT area who don't want to make the trek to Storrs. Therefore opted out of the games in Storrs.
I live close enough to make Storrs doable. I‘d like to see the athletic department put out some info on this, so that we’re not just guessing. They have to do better at sharing stuff like this. I‘d probably buy 2 seats for the second half of the year if something like that was offered. I really want to be at these games.

Reaction Score

The inaugural season 2014-2015 set the high bar for season tix. Average attendance was about 5400 then and from memory I recall that Season ticket holders number to be around 2200. It's probably closer to 1200-1400 now, so there should be room for both subscribers and students. I would think if there are massive giveaways or youth hockey team packages, they would concentrate those sales towards the XL. My hope for next year is that fewer XL dates mean more fans attending them too. We'll see if that logic pans out...

Reaction Score
Huston Karpman played his first game on Friday night anybody have any insight on him? He had 215 pims last year in the NAHL, is this guy the next Capone/ Bradley in 2 years making a second home in the penalty box?

Reaction Score
I liked the energy Karpman brought and would love to see him get another game as an extra forward.
Had no idea about his penalty minutes from his past but he definitely has no problem throwing his body around as soon as he got on the ice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom