UConn Junior Days | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Junior Days

Reaction Score
sheesh ....

If a Mom is watching the Line play and #76 Ross comes at her son, I expect she is gonna walk 20 yards onto the field and yank the kid home. Switch to Lacrosse or something. That is a bully.

Reaction Score
sheesh ....

If a Mom is watching the Line play and #76 Ross comes at her son, I expect she is gonna walk 20 yards onto the field and yank the kid home. Switch to Lacrosse or something. That is a bully.

I am shocked he has only one offer so far. I don't focus on competition I try to look at technique and this guy has it. Kid is agile for being so big.

Reaction Score
Here is a list of the following New Jersey recruits who confirmed that they will be visiting UConn on Saturday, Feb. 18th for the school's annual Junior Day.

QB Brandon Robinson (Irvington)
QB Joshua Zamot (St. Augustine Prep)
RB Nim Salaam (Irvington)
WR Jasiah Provillion (Irvington)
DE Lance Turay (Irvington)
DB Jason Antwi (Irvington)

UConn Junior Day Visitor List |NJVarsity.com

Irvington boys making the rounds:

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
I am shocked he has only one offer so far. I don't focus on competition I try to look at technique and this guy has it. Kid is agile for being so big.

I gotta be honest, im not sure we watched the same tape... he is a huge kid, by the look of it very strong and he is indeed quite agile but the technique is lacking. nothing against him what so ever, if he wants to come here great but he has stuff to work on, putting plays where you are blatantly holding kids, getting stood up and driven back into the pocket and standing straight up out of your stances on your highlight tape is not a good look. again nothing against this kid he has great size and is for sure an athlete but he needs coaching. there were flashes of greatness in the tape when he stayed low off the ball and drove his defender off the ball but there were also plays where he stood straight up then when he was locked up with the defender just tossed him to the side which in D1 ball you just aren't gonna do. great raw kid that can be developed but polished by no means.

Reaction Score
I gotta be honest, im not sure we watched the same tape... he is a huge kid, by the look of it very strong and he is indeed quite agile but the technique is lacking. nothing against him what so ever, if he wants to come here great but he has stuff to work on, putting plays where you are blatantly holding kids, getting stood up and driven back into the pocket and standing straight up out of your stances on your highlight tape is not a good look. again nothing against this kid he has great size and is for sure an athlete but he needs coaching. there were flashes of greatness in the tape when he stayed low off the ball and drove his defender off the ball but there were also plays where he stood straight up then when he was locked up with the defender just tossed him to the side which in D1 ball you just aren't gonna do. great raw kid that can be developed but polished by no means.

Definitely will have to agree to disagree. Keep in mind he is 6'6, I don't see him standing straight up in the highlights. I see a guy with excellent agility, who had some tremendous reach blocks. He can get to the second level and moves well laterally. Sky is limit with D 1 coaching. He has the skills to be an excellent right tackle.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Interesting - my take was more like yours. That said he's certainly worth tracking next fall if the kid has heart and is coachable.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Definitely will have to agree to disagree. Keep in mind he is 6'6, I don't see him standing straight up in the highlights. I see a guy with excellent agility, who had some tremendous reach blocks. He can get to the second level and moves well laterally. Sky is limit with D 1 coaching. He has the skills to be an excellent right tackle.

thank you for being civil, most times when people disagree it devolves into bs, I agree that he can develop into something special just not quite there yet.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Seems like we have a TON of kids on campus. Love it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom