UConn Junior Days | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn Junior Days

Reaction Score
Beside Berry from St. Joes on far left - this picture also has:
2018 Javontae Jean-Baptiste (LB/SS) from Bergen Catholic in Jersey on far right (highlights in another post)
2018 Shayvon Hamilton (LB/FB) from DePaul Catholic in Jersey on right wearing #23 (Highlights)
2018 Teddy Harper (WR/CB) from DePaul Catholic in Jersey on left wearing #3 (Highlights)
2018 Shelton Applewhite (QB) from DePaul Catholic in Jersey in center wearing #5 (Highlights)

Another DePaul Catholic visitor yesterday. 2018 DE/TE/H-Back Liam Cabri (Highlights)

Liam‏ @L_CABRI
Thank You to The Staff At UCONN for Having Me for There Junior Day #GoHuskies@CoachCEdsall @JonathanWholley @UConnFootball
20.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Transferring to Cheshire Academy and reclassifying to 2019

Announcement

Good for him b/c I saw JC play last year and they were, well, um, challenged to compete. Having said that, perhaps they were lacking in Vitamin D? They certainly played with love and respect for their teammates

Reaction Score

Retsen-Taeshawn Daley is a 2018 WR/Safety from St. Francis High School in Athol Springs NY (South of Buffalo) Highlights

Dylan McDuffie is a 2018 RB/Safety from St. Francis High School in Athol Springs NY (South of Buffalo) Highlights

NY RB Dylan McDuffie on UConn Visit, Interest (Richie Schnyderite/@RichieSRivals)
>>“I’m hearing a lot from UConn, mostly coaches Smith and Richardson,” McDuffie told StorrsCentral. “They just tell me how much they like me and what I can do to fit in on their team. They told me they are coming out to see me work out sometime soon during the spring.”

Last time McDuffie was up at UConn was back towards the end of February for an unofficial visit. He went with teammate Retsen Daley. “It was a real good trip, I just got a chance to see the campus, facilities, and met with most of the staff too. My favorite part was just seeing the role of the RB in the offense. I just like the winning attitude everyone has there,” said McDuffie.<<

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
theres a lot of 2020 in here..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member