UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred | Page 12 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Summer/Fall of 2017 - Camp REStorred

Reaction Score
Let me be the first to say; "So our defense stinks?!" :eek:
Oh no, only 3 interceptions; any other TOs? In an intra-team scrimmage, both an offense and a defense shockingly tried to succeed. To what extent, should over-the-top reactionaries be even more concerned than normal? ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh no, only 3 interceptions; any other TOs? In an intra-team scrimmage, both an offense and a defense shockingly tried to succeed. To what extent, should over-the-top reactionaries be even more concerned than normal? ;)
I don't really fall into that category (I hope!) but I find myself unusually calm and yet very excited about the start the season.

Reaction Score
I don't really fall into that category (I hope!) but I find myself unusually calm and yet very excited about the start the season.
After Pastaroni and Fiasco, any and all positives will be welcomed like butter on good bread. IMHO, not so informed and all, a 4-5 win entree will taste great; 6 wins and a bowl invitation will be one fine tasting dessert.

Reaction Score
FIFY ;)
Lol definitely to an extent, but the staff picked mayala over him as WR2 and I really think beals is better. He's definitely a better athlete and he's better in space. I haven't seen enough targets to him to judge his hands.

Reaction Score
Lol definitely to an extent, but the staff picked mayala over him as WR2 and I really think beals is better. He's definitely a better athlete and he's better in space. I haven't seen enough targets to him to judge his hands.

We really are handcuffed evaluting any WR beside Thomas due to the prefered targeting exhibited (not that Thomas didn't deliver).

Reaction Score
God you're all paranoid
Not particularly paranoid about it. Just curious about the choice of words and what he meant. Nobody can know how our guys will perform until they hit the field, and given last year I don't see how we don't markedly improve overall.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Everyone should listen to this. Remember all the guys coming in unblocked and crushing Sherriffs last year? That's a thing of the past.

I worried about the OL, but this was encouraging to me. We should know how much of line problems were coaching/scheme issues pretty quickly.

We're doomed and all, but I'm more excited about the start of the season than I've been for years!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Everyone should listen to this. Remember all the guys coming in unblocked and crushing Sherriffs last year? That's a thing of the past.

I worried about the OL, but this was encouraging to me. We should know how much of line problems were coaching/scheme issues pretty quickly.

We're doomed and all, but I'm more excited about the start of the season than I've been for years!
I love the talk of tempo too. Not, "we're gonna have a high tempo we can go to to sometimes" but "we're gonna play fast"... totally different mindset - puts you on the balls of your feet and not your heels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom