UCONN - BC Game Thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

UCONN - BC Game Thread

Reaction Score
can we do anything right or at least pretend to do something.

Reaction Score
I am not sure the players care..when I look at the team at home games and there losing it doesn't look like it bothers them. That happens at Alabama and your not playing the next game

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I could care less about the negativity but the absurdity and outright falsehoods of their posts is maddening.

Reading through this thread --especially the most recent pages-- tells me that we as a fanbase deserve every bit of this margin.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I am not sure the players care..when I look at the team at home games and there losing it doesn't look like it bothers them. That happens at Alabama and your not playing the next game

Wrong.

Reaction Score
I never saw Edsall with such a vacuous, empty, expression on his face. Kind of a hopeless look actually.

Remember these are the same players that flat out gave up on their coach vs. BUFFALO under PP and Diaco vs. who was it Tulsa / Tulane? So far they don't show much to give hope for.

Reaction Score
Reading through this thread --especially the most recent pages-- tells me that we as a fanbase deserve every bit of this margin.
they're just flat out clueless. if you're going to complain, be factual or reasonable in your opinions.

Reaction Score
At this point I am hoping a really savvy lawyer takes the game films from the last 2 years of mens hoop and football to court and get a jury to reward us massive damages from the ACC for destroying our athletic program. It's undeniable that's whats happening.
That happens all the time in life. Survival of the fittest. We were just landed on the wrong side of expansion. What needs to happen is the P5 break away from the rest of college athletics. They’ll become the minor leagues for football and basketball, and will pay their players. UConn will remain under the NCAA umbrella and play against teams that are more our level both athletically and financially. That’s what needs to happen.

Reaction Score

This X 1000. These kids are hard to root for ... speaking for myself. But these players aren't Lutrus Edsall types. They just hang their heads and literally look like they don't care and then things get ugly fast.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Announcers just said the rain stopped. It's Pindell time!

Reaction Score
The best part of it for me is that it seems they are waiting until the very moment we start trailing to post anything. They compose a sheit paragraph, and then the second we start losing, they press "post reply"...

waiting for the very moment we start trailing...... so like every game by 3 minutes in, for the last 6 years?

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
This X 1000. These kids are hard to root for ... speaking for myself. But these players aren't Lutrus Edsall types. They just hang their heads and literally look like they don't care and then things get ugly fast.

This is the biggest bunch of bullcrap I've ever read on this board. By far.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As several have said, there's a whole lotta DILLIGAF in the upperclassmen.

Haven't shown the desire to tonight through adversity or pick each other up for several years.

That's what made the first 4 games of the season fun for many fans.

The offense kept fighting back and putting points on the board.

And since the fourth game, nada. Offense turtled.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The best part of it for me is that it seems they are waiting until the very moment we start trailing to post anything. They compose a sheit paragraph, and then the second we start losing, they press "post reply"...
I stayed away today for the simple fact that I went to the Hockey game, had a few beers and got home just in time for the kickoff. I was too lazy to go upstairs and grab my iPad. But I still can find no reason to belittle guys that play this game at a much higher level than I ever could have. Even if they aren’t having the success I’d hope them to have. End of sermon.

Reaction Score
This is disheartening to the core. So hard being a UConn football fan. I just don't see much improvement late into this season. Uncharacteristic of an Edsall team.

Reaction Score
I think UConn would do well by scheduling about six easy teams a year -- so we make a bowl game.

We should be doing that but fans want to schedule P5 teams even though we are in no condition to play them.

C

Chief00

So Dillon going to get nailed for domestic violence - is that’s what you are saying? Just kidding. Great kid from New London -hopefully Edsall can keep similar guys home going forward - but there won’t be many that good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
This is disheartening to the core. So hard being a UConn football fan. I just don't see much improvement late into this season. Uncharacteristic of an Edsall team.

How are so many people not familiar with the quality of BC's team last year...you would think they were supposed to be Little Sisters of the poor given the commentary here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom