UConn All Time Greats in 2k17 | The Boneyard

UConn All Time Greats in 2k17

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Drummond getting that 87 is very generous since its relative to college career. On the bright side it's proof that he's reached superstar status, 2K is giving him that star bump.

Reaction Score
Players not being on the team has little to do with 2k, those guys probably wanted a bigger chunk of change than the rest or they just didn't want to liscense themselves .

Drummond getting that 87 is very generous since its relative to college career. On the bright side it's proof that he's reached superstar status, 2K is giving him that star bump.
What's so generous about it? He averaged 10/7 and 2 steals with 2 blocks on a tourney team and was a top ten pick.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Players not being on the team has little to do with 2k, those guys probably wanted a bigger chunk of change than the rest or they just didn't want to liscense themselves .
What's so generous about it? He averaged 10/7 and 2 steals with 2 blocks on a tourney team and was a top ten pick.

He's two points higher than Rudy Gay. How does that square? Unless they think that Gay was a stiff.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score

People around here love to grind axes. :D

Truth be told I thought the Adrian was overly generous... and Cliff's was way to low... he averaged nearly 20 pts 7 rbs for 3 years.

Reaction Score
Gotta buy an add on package to play with them. $15 for all of the sponsored colleges all time teams

Reaction Score
He's two points higher than Rudy Gay. How does that square? Unless they think that Gay was a stiff.
That is a bit strange, I would say that gay should just be higher though. That's definitely a mistake , but I think the fact that ad spent 1 yr in college made them think his talent level was a bit mercurial and may have been higher than gays as a frosh.

Reaction Score
Gotta buy an add on package to play with them. $15 for all of the sponsored colleges all time teams
Ridiculous money grab for a franchise that makes boatloads on in game currency. Don't see why they need to charge nearly a third of the game price for an add on, too bad there is no competition.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Bomb squad! Makes me wanna pick up the controller again. So this is nba 2k17 with an add on package? Can i get it for my old xbox 360?

Reaction Score
Napier is ranked to low in my opinion. He should've been a 94 or above. People don't give him enough credit for what he accomplished.

Reaction Score
Napier is ranked to low in my opinion. He should've been a 94 or above. People don't give him enough credit for what he accomplished.
I think a 91 or 92 for Napier would be better. Also, Rudy should be about an 89, Donyell 90-91 and Jeff at least 85

Reaction Score
What about Emeka and BG? Tim Duncan was a 98 and Blake Griffin, a 96. Am I biased for thinking he should be higher than Blake? Seems crazy he'd be one point lower than TD

BUConn10

Reaction Score
What about Emeka and BG? Tim Duncan was a 98 and Blake Griffin, a 96. Am I biased for thinking he should be higher than Blake? Seems crazy he'd be one point lower than TD
Am I crazy for thinking Kemba was a better college player than Tim Duncan as well, in terms of career accolades and numbers?

Reaction Score
Am I crazy for thinking Kemba was a better college player than Tim Duncan as well, in terms of career accolades and numbers?

I, personally, don't think it's crazy. TD is widely considered one of the best college players of all time, and Kemba doesn't get the same hype. Based on what KW has won, it's not necessarily a ridiculous assertion though. We'd need to ask an impartial party...

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I, personally, don't think it's crazy. TD is widely considered one of the best college players of all time, and Kemba doesn't get the same hype. Based on what KW has won, it's not necessarily a ridiculous assertion though. We'd need to ask an impartial party...
I just think a lot of time with guys like this, fans let the players NBA career or performance muddy their memory of the player in college.

No player is this more true for than Anthony Davis. I made the comment once on the rivals board that Kemba was in the discussion for best college season since 2000 and got banned because UK fans thought I was trolling. They literally believe freshman AD averaging 14-10 created the game of basketball in his 12 weeks at Lexington.

Reaction Score
I just think a lot of time with guys like this, fans let the players NBA career or performance muddy their memory of the player in college.

No player is this more true for than Anthony Davis. I made the comment once on the rivals board that Kemba was in the discussion for best college season since 2000 and got banned because UK fans thought I was trolling. They literally believe freshman AD averaging 14-10 created the game of basketball in his 12 weeks at Lexington.
But the thing with Duncan is, he had a better career than Kemba outright, minus the Championship. I'm obviously a huge Kemba fan, and it's definitely an argument he had the best college season, with accomplishments, stats, and clutch play since 2000, but Tim averaged a double double every season, and averaged 21pts 15rebs 3asts and 3blks his senior year. Kemba could be a 96 maybe, but Duncan deserves his rating

BUConn10

Reaction Score
But the thing with Duncan is, he had a better career than Kemba outright, minus the Championship. I'm obviously a huge Kemba fan, and it's definitely an argument he had the best college season, with accomplishments, stats, and clutch play since 2000, but Tim averaged a double double every season, and averaged 21pts 15rebs 3asts and 3blks his senior year. Kemba could be a 96 maybe, but Duncan deserves his rating
Duncan played an extra year, that means more development and more time to achieve things. Second, he never won a title like Kemba did, let alone the fact that Kemba put an entire team on his back and won it all, something that can be seldom said. Finally, Kemba's numbers as a junior were pretty ridiculous too, dont remember off the top of my head but id certainly say its not overshadowed by Duncan's 21-15-3 in any way. I get that Duncan was super consistent and well rounded, but Kemba's peaks were something else. Kemba could win you a game that mattered, Duncan and big men in general cant really do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom