Tyrese Martin declares for the draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tyrese Martin declares for the draft

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Nothing like playing multiple games before realizing your wrist is broken. The man is tough as nails and one of the better offensive rebounders (especially for his size and position) that I’ve seen in a husky uniform.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Not a Martin hater but I wonder if him or anyone in his inner circle truly believe he has a shot at being drafted.

Reaction Score
Good luck Tyrese. Thanks for giving it your all but coming up short as a team. You will be missed. This is no surprise for me and a good decision for him even he doesn't get drafted which I don't think he will.

Reaction Score
Not a Martin hater but I wonder if him or anyone in his inner circle truly believe he has a shot at being drafted.
There it is…

You may have heard he worked in a factory at one point during COVID to provide for his family. Anyone who heard that story would understand he likely had to go, as I’m guessing the income from those NFTs was not comparable

Reaction Score
Great kid, great player. Deserves all the success he has coming to him!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kid went home and worked a warehouse during Covid to help provide for his family. Getting a chance to hoop & provide for them is a blessing & some. Super happy for him
This is why I always figured he would 100% be gone after this season. Go make that money while you can, Tyrese. I hope he can find his way on to an NBA roster, he’s good enough to stick around

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
One of my favorite Huskies who transferred in. Good luck TM.

Reaction Score

Made this play with a broken wrist. Next level toughness, not something you see every year.

this is my favorite martin play of his two seasons. eye-popping.

he also had a few of the easiest-looking 360 dunks i have ever seen in a basketball game.

will miss rooting for him with the huskies. hope to see him make a roster in the league somewhere.

Reaction Score

Made this play with a broken wrist. Next level toughness, not something you see every year.

This is the definitive Tyrese play for me. He was on another level that game, some real "man vs boys" moments for him. Would not have imagined that when he initially transferred here.

A great Husky and I wish him and his family the absolute best. He will be missed!

Reaction Score

It's just exploration of all possibilities on my part. We live in a new era with new rule$ and will the UCONN scholarship still be open if he has a change of heart?

I personally would love to see Martin and Cole come back to UCONN for one more go at it.

Reaction Score
Good luck Tyrese. Thanks for giving it your all but coming up short as a team. You will be missed. This is no surprise for me and a good decision for him even he doesn't get drafted which I don't think he will.
Are human beings really that incapable of being gracious? If you couldn’t provide actual good wishes, what would cause you to pretend you’re doing so?

Reaction Score
Good for Tyrese, he had a great senior year and deserves every dollar he's gonna make playing basketball

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom