Tulsa game thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Tulsa game thread

Reaction Score
I’d have probably dropped dead.
Joseph probably interfered. The refs didn't call it because they knew they weren't sure of the rule that Edsall screamed at them about. Uconn still deserved to win though. Horribly officiated game.

Reaction Score
How do miss a face mask call when it’s the ball carrier who has his helmet ripped off? The ball carrier.

I mean...you’d think one of the refs would have a set of eyes on the ball carrier. Wouldn’t you? Isn’t that a reasonable expectation? Guess not.
Finally a real targeting play that could've ended Shirreff's career, and these creeps make Uconn pay for it.

Reaction Score
Edsall needs to call out the refs in the presser he just has to he needs to send a message to clean up the officiating, its worth the fine. Its one thing to get a call wrong but a rule wrong is another story just sickening.
What is the rule? Does anyone know exactly?

Reaction Score
Lol forget mothers; if that were me, and if I used the language that those refs deserved, I probably wouldn’t be coach tomorrow
Where did they find those jackhole ass clowns?

Reaction Score
All I have to say about the end of that game is J**** C*****.

We score on the 1 to make it 24-0 and we’re not even talking about this.

Thank goodness they got the W. Can’t imagine what blowing that game would have done to this team.
True, but Uconn has its hands full playing Tulsa. They shouldn't have had to play the refs, too.

Reaction Score
Our so called fans need to stay and cheer till the end. Some of them stink

Actually most of us stayed. However the students must have left early to study, or maybe party. They certainly weren’t there in the 4th quarter. Actually, many of them stayed home to begin with

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Actually most of us stayed. However the students must have left early to study, or maybe party. They certainly weren’t there in the 4th quarter. Actually, many of them stayed home to begin with

There was a mass exodus in our section at 20-0, as if everyone was too sick of seeing UConn win big all the time. Strange move by a lot of fans, seeing as most of them ended up back at their tailgates anyways. Also, there seemed to be a lot more uncontrollably drunk people than usual.

Oh well. I guess the fans are still learning how to win, too... ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Disappointed with the student turnout today. Homecoming and a beautiful day. No excuse good enough to miss today.

Reaction Score
Good job so far by the defensive players and Crock proving the naysayers wrong. Keep it up D!

Reaction Score
Although UConn isn't capable of running away from any team just yet, it's really good to see them eek out some close games.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Joseph probably interfered. The refs didn't call it because they knew they weren't sure of the rule that Edsall screamed at them about. Uconn still deserved to win though. Horribly officiated game.

The play should never have counted, period. There is no way you get that pay off once the ball is spotted. The official were TERRIBLE through out the game and should never officiate another game ever in the AAC.

I have to apologize to those around me in section 203 as I was so mad at the end of the game with the play calling,and referees

Reaction Score
The play should never have counted, period. There is no way you get that pay off once the ball is spotted. The official were TERRIBLE through out the game and should never officiate another game ever in the AAC.

I have to apologize to those around me in section 203 as I was so mad at the end of the game with the play calling,and referees
Agreed. They were still scrambling to line up and they surely weren't set.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom