Trey Patterson announcement live in 2minutes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Trey Patterson announcement live in 2minutes

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Agreed. Additionally, that’s the type of thing that keeps Tom up at night worried about advertiser revenue.

Tom may not sleep at night but it's probably because he's thinking about the awesome new gif feature he gave us. He must have known someone would search "what a jerkoff" into it like I did.

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing your compelling story, Chief hopes it puts the conspiracy theories to rest. @Grey Goose is his own dude!
Spider Man Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Thundering Herd in the House!! Let the games begin!!

Assistant BY GIFology Intern auditions will begin at 11 AM EST Saturday.. Humor and cartoons are given special attention in filling this position.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Smartest thing to do. Everyone gets a free year of eligibility anyways so even if he doesnt play, he can still practice with the team without it effecting his 4 years
What about the education part thingee?

Reaction Score
He's attempting to transition identities, so he's crafting the narrative of the new persona using the perceived (but no actual) credibility of the old one.
If true.. My wife and dog are not going to be happy about this.. That's character assassination..

Reaction Score
Per Wikipedia.. On Character Assassination(CA) Tactics.. "Agents of CA employ a mix of open and covert methods to achieve their goals, such as raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumors, and manipulating information. CAs happen through character attacks.
CA may involve exaggeration, misleading half truths, or manipulations of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person."

Sounding familiar?? I know.. We're all just having fun, right??

Reaction Score

How does a High School student graduate after half a year? I am a dinosaur but our high schools in CT were never organized with 2 semesters but rather a subject was taught for the whole year. Have they changed the way courses are organized in high schools? I have seen football players over the past 10 years starting college in the Spring semester as well.

I know that Saylor Poffenbarger is starting early for the Women's team as well. She said she can take 12 credits this semester while practicing with the team.

Reaction Score
Per Wikipedia.. On Character Assassination(CA) Tactics.. "Agents of CA employ a mix of open and covert methods to achieve their goals, such as raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumors, and manipulating information. CAs happen through character attacks.
CA may involve exaggeration, misleading half truths, or manipulations of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person."

Sounding familiar?? I know.. We're all just having fun, right??
Yes it sounds very familiar, like arguments Chief makes all the time on the Cesspool and this board

Reaction Score
Yes it sounds very familiar, like arguments Chief makes all the time on the Cesspool and this board
Never used the Cesspool.. Don't know how it works and what it's for.. Have you ever used it??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom