Trey Patterson announcement live in 2minutes | The Boneyard

Trey Patterson announcement live in 2minutes

Reaction Score
Reload
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
Oh well..Akok should be back by then. That’s who we want.

Reaction Score
“I’m going there not thinking about putting that pressure on myself of being a one-and-done, however long it takes for me to ultimately get to the next level is what it will be,” he said.

“I’m going in just looking to work hard and just enjoy the college life and whatever happens, happens.”

I wish more kids had that attitude. Seems most of the top recruits every year just want to get to the NBA as quickly as possible without putting in the work. Just put in the work and improve and you can get to the NBA when it's time.

Reaction Score
“I’m going there not thinking about putting that pressure on myself of being a one-and-done, however long it takes for me to ultimately get to the next level is what it will be,” he said.

“I’m going in just looking to work hard and just enjoy the college life and whatever happens, happens.”

I wish more kids had that attitude. Seems most of the top recruits every year just want to get to the NBA as quickly as possible without putting in the work. Just put in the work and improve and you can get to the NBA when it's time.

seems like a Nova Culture fit
[/QUOTE]

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Smartest thing to do. Everyone gets a free year of eligibility anyways so even if he doesnt play, he can still practice with the team without it effecting his 4 years

Geno has a young lady doing the same thing.

Reaction Score
With JB's scholarship open, this could've been smart for us to do with one of our '21 guys, too. We did it with Akok before. But not idea if any of our guys were in the position or desire to do it.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Does he start next season?
Yes. It would be a surprise if he did not start given the returning talent. Not sure about Antoine. Hope he's mending but wing depth is a bit lacking and this kid is two-way player with great length, touch, craftiness. Not explosive, but a bit of Gervin or Dandridge in him. Interesting player. I say if he projects, it's two years before he goes to the league.

Reaction Score
I am a casual fan and a tea leaf reader.. Nevertheless.. If you are observant and can connect dots.. You can begin to see the Big Picture... BY provides nuggets of information/insight that allows you to form plausible scenarios.

I will say this. .I am convinced that by season's end.. There could very well be more roster movement than already predicted. And thus more urgency on 2021 class recruiting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom