Tre Mitchell | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Someone reverse image search this. Please.
Not sure what to make of this. Who is Chief00 getting serious with? Or is it about Tre's mom and her beau/his coach?
2019-03-30.png

C

Chief00

Not sure what to make of this. Who is Chief00 getting serious with? Or is it about Tre's mom and her beau/his coach? View attachment 41629

Pre-engagement ring- LOL

Don’t believe every search result you see on the internet. That’s the 1999 UConn MBB National Championship ring.

Had a great time today. Lots of great stories.

Then back to Tre, Chief was just thinking, he ain’t going to get a National Championship ring at UMass. Just wanted him and other recruits to see those rings exists at UConn - multiple times. I always appreciate when someone who earned it - let me try it on. The ring always feels great.

Last edited by a moderator:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Heard about this a couple of weeks ago, that he was going to UMass, but didn't know the rest of the story.

UConn needs another big body, but is anyone in the portal that fills that bill?

Reaction Score
Too be fair on two fronts:

Coach: Tre's mom is pretty hot so that makes sense. Pulling recruits with you to your new job is also smart seeing you know how to motivate them to succeed.

Tre: Two other players from Woodstock signed with UMass before he did...playing with people you know is a big deal. UMass also has a Putnam guy inbound so 4 players from CT...gives Tre some connection to home. Not to mention the coach going. For once, the kid did what made sense and didn't follow the bags of cash.

Hearing their moms are also dating the coach!

Reaction Score
Pre-engagement ring- LOL

Don’t believe every search result you see on the internet. That’s the 1999 UConn MBB National Championship ring.

Had a great time today. Lots of great stories.

Then back to Tre, Chief was just thinking, he ain’t going to get a National Championship ring at UMass. Just wanted him and other recruits to see those rings exists at UConn - multiple times. I always appreciate when someone who earned it - let me try it on. The ring always feels great.
I am not one who goes out of my way to find fault with you like some.
I must note you did somehow make this thread about you.
Just sayin.

C

Chief00

I am not one who goes out of my way to find fault with you like some.
I must note you did somehow make this thread about you.
Just sayin.

No, the casual fans did, but Chief loves them anyways. Chief was sending a message that if you want to go to a place that knows how to win National Championships - you go to UConn not UMass. But , everyone is free to have their own priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom