Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Steve K was healthy and it sounds like he was I thought he should have been the game one starter. Can not blame him as the new staff has brought in new QB's and Puma will return but with the new HC and OC and OL coach Steve would have had a chance this year as opposed to past seasons. Good luck Steve Krajewski!

Reaction Score
Hard to understand this one!

Tyler may be ahead of him also, plus 2 unknowns for him coming in. He must already have a landing spot, unless he intends to sit out. The deadline in May 1, yes?

Reaction Score
Krajewski leaving makes me sad, but I understand. Roberson, Turner and Puma are all the type of QB that fit the offense Mora et all want to run. Krajewski was always a bit of the odd man out. Sucks cuz he was such a big supporter of the program while he was here. I'm sure he'll land somewhere nice and have some success. He's too talented not to.

Reaction Score
UConn NCAA Transfer Portal Transfers to date:

2022 Transfer Portal Cycle (8/1/21> 7/31/22)

DB Shamel Lazarus>Stony Brook
LB Dillon Harris
TE Jayce Medlock>Alabama State
DB Jeremy Lucien>Vanderbilt
QB Jack Zergiotis>Merrimack College
OL Femi Sakiri>Abilene Christian University
DL Justin Moore
WR Cam Hairston
OL Sidney Walker>Buffalo
DB Jalon Ferrell->UMass
DB Terrance GanyI
DL Pierce DeVaughn>New Hampshire
RB Kevin Mensah>Declared for NFL Draft
DB Diamond Harrell
WR Heron Maurisseau
LS Kevin Cahill
DL Lwal Uguak>TCU
DB Malik Banks
WR Elijah Jeffreys
OL Robbie Rochester>TCU
QB Micah Leon
QB Steve Krajewski
Hate to see so many kids without offers to even 1AA schools. Portal could turn out to be fools gold for a lot of them

Reaction Score

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Interesting that he thanked the new coaching staff..and not Edsall. I would guess he was told..or saw the handwriting on the wall that true duel threat QBs is where the program is going.

Seems like a good kid...best of luck to him.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

This makes me really sad that we never got to see him play in a real system, with a competent OC. I believe Lashlee was the reason he came here and then he left. Then he was stuck with the OLine coach who magically became an OC for two years. We finally get a coach and OC who seem to have their stuff together and it's too late in his college career.

I always pulled for this kid and really thought he would be the next great QB here. I wish him the best wherever he goes. I love his message, especially when he says that "It's with a heavy heart" that he won't be a Husky. It really shows that he's moving on but really loved it here.

Reaction Score
Tyler may be ahead of him also, plus 2 unknowns for him coming in. He must already have a landing spot, unless he intends to sit out. The deadline in May 1, yes?
So a kid that Mora has never seen live and coming off an injury may be ahead of him? It's a thousand times more likely he was told he didn't fit the style.

Reaction Score
Imo/speculation, new staff and the position got recruited over. The Oline will still not ne the strongest part of the team. Will need legs at the position. Millen though maybe not a dual threat type had the athleticism to play special teams at Oregon.

Reaction Score
So a kid that Mora has never seen live and coming off an injury may be ahead of him? It's a thousand times more likely he was told he didn't fit the style.
There is tape on Tyler. Mora can see that And when Tyler played our offense was moving.

Reaction Score
The Oline will still not be the strongest part of the team. Will need legs at the position. Millen though maybe not a dual threat type had the athleticism to play special teams at Oregon.
Pretty much. That seems to be a major problem since the entire RE 2.0 began. The most productive a QB has been was in 2018 when David Pindell (29 total TD's) was running for his life.

Last edited:

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score

Wow. Didn't see this coming. I know that he and his family were "all in" on UConn, but I think his talent will be showcased somewhere that suits his game play. I think we will watch him succeed elsewhere. I'm pretty sure of that. Best wishes for your future, Steve. Stay healthy.

Reaction Score
Wow. Didn't see this coming. I know that he and his family were "all in" on UConn, but I think his talent will be showcased somewhere that suits his game play. I think we will watch him succeed elsewhere. I'm pretty sure of that. Best wishes for your future, Steve. Stay healthy.
He'd excel at a MAC school like Akron, Miami of Ohio etc.

Reaction Score
Pretty much. That seems to be a major problem since the entire RE 2.0 began. The most productive a QB has been was in 2018 when David Pindell (29 total TD's) was running for his life.
It will be interesting to see what kind of offense they run this year. Whatever it is, agreed, the QB will have to have dual threat capability. I do not think that an OL can be built or rebuilt in a single recruiting cycle.

I will always remember the Boise broadcasters' call when Pindell went on something like a 70 TD run. Very suddenly "There goes Pindell who has found a hole and no one is gonna catch him. That guy has wheels!!"

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what kind of offense they run this year. Whatever it is, agreed, the QB will have to have dual threat capability. I do not think that an OL can be built or rebuilt in a single recruiting cycle.

I will always remember the Boise broadcasters' call when Pindell went on something like a 70 TD run. Very suddenly "There goes Pindell who has found a hole and no one is gonna catch him. That guy has wheels!!"
That is true and with O-Line you need a consistent front 5 that get plenty of reps together from spring to fall to work on communication. From what I’ve heard is that tJake Guidone is a good center and is definitely an upgrade from our previous center and our O-Line is beginning to gel really good. We just need more depth just incase of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom