I agree with the trend of your words. But I, last I heard was OUT for 6 weeks or so.After the loss at Notre Dame, these are my top 3 things against Princeton at home:
1) I want to see Azzi face guarded so she will continue to figure out what she has to do to counter it. I want to see her go to and get the ball and create plays for herself and her team off the dribble.
2) Caroline and Aubrey to have strong bounce back games on both ends of the floor.
3) Ayanna and Amari to continue to play well and improve and embrace their importance to the team.
I was not shocked or surprised at the result on Sunday considering where and who we were playing and the short time interval with travel in between games. A bump in the road. It's a long season and we will grow and develop significantly along the way.
3.......Where is Kiah when we need her??1. Lou will now be face-guarded even more than before Azzi's injury. Let's get her open for some nice pull-ups and 3-pointers!
2. Start running plays for all our shooters just in case Lou goes down next.
3. On defense, protect the lane at all costs.
I also think that Aubrey is going to have a big game tonight. Her performance and that of CD, did not sit well with them I am sure. I look for a combined 30 + from Aubrey and Caroline.Given that my girl Azzi is injured ...
1. Lou and Caroline get lots of good looks and combine for 30+.
2. Dorka is back, and the front line dominates.
3. Both Amari and Ines get lots of minutes and impress.
They exceeded my "really good" hopes only if you count Caroline, whom I would characterize as "walking wounded" at this point.I'd like to see at least 4 players still able to play, moving forward. Five would be really good.