2024 Recruiting: - Tom Moore watched Tyler Betsey this morning (Sat) at the NEPSAC showcase | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tom Moore watched Tyler Betsey this morning (Sat) at the NEPSAC showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What would you like to stop? Honestly. Am I bothering you in some way? I think our starting lineup is the nuts. Karaban is our worst starter and I love him. I think our coaches are the best in the country. I think we recruit who we want when we want. I think it is actually an honor to play us. We have studs.
We finished 4th in our conference. Not first with a few losses, not second, fourth. We did not make the final of our conference tournament. To believe that those failures are entirely on the refs is childish. To think that the fact we were unchallenged OOC proves that we only lost in conference because of the refs means you avoided logic in college.

Reaction Score
We finished 4th in our conference. Not first with a few losses, not second, fourth. We did not make the final of our conference tournament. To believe that those failures are entirely on the refs is childish. To think that the fact we were unchallenged OOC proves that we only lost in conference because of the refs means you avoided logic in college.
Karaban closer to best starter than worst. Personally i think he will be the best player this year.

Reaction Score
A couple or three or the losses had the officiating as a direct contributor but certainly not all of them. You’re correct. The adversity made Hurley a better coach and made the team mentally tough. So it was worth it. Only the loser fan bases of our opponents focus on the nonsense of losing a few regular season games. Hang those regular season banners in the rafters like the Indianapolis Colts lmao.

Reaction Score
The point is talking about who the worst player on a championship team is bizarre.
OK, i just did a quick re-read on this thread, and i believe he was referring to the worst starter on this coming team. I still disagree that it's AK, but it isn't quite as weird when referring to a team that hasn't played yet.

Also, i may be way off here, but we may be dealing with an overly enthusiastic young person based on the 05 in the handle. Again, i may be wrong, but im gonna proceed with that in mind until im told otherwise.

Reaction Score
I could see the season having bumpy patches next year similar to last January. But once the freshmen get experience on the court and develop, watch out by March.
Exactly. This team has the potential to be our most talented ever. Early start in Europe and tough OOC schedule help in the long term. It takes luck, seedlings and matchups to win it all but we have a good shot. We have all the makings of a champion. The young guys are extraordinary talents.

Reaction Score
You should do Alex the courtesy of not disparaging him on a public forum. We got 2 starters who haven’t played 1 minute for us yet, meanwhile Alex started on the national champions. Even if you’re right in the end, not every prediction is good for sharing.
Alex is solid and has the potential to be a first round pro. He was only a freshman but improved immensely during the season. Sky’s the limit for him.

Reaction Score
Lots of short memories here. We had the best CBBall center and Final Four MVP and..... he's gone. Don't worry because when the season starts we'll all get clued in.

Reaction Score
OK, i just did a quick re-read on this thread, and i believe he was referring to the worst starter on this coming team. I still disagree that it's AK, but it isn't quite as weird when referring to a team that hasn't played yet.

Also, i may be way off here, but we may be dealing with an overly enthusiastic young person based on the 05 in the handle. Again, i may be wrong, but im gonna proceed with that in mind until im told otherwise.
I like to think we are all big UConn fans if we’re here and to be kinda civil. I’m sure the ages range from early teens to 80 or more

Reaction Score
Lots of short memories here. We had the best CBBall center and Final Four MVP and..... he's gone. Don't worry because when the season starts we'll all get clued in.
Of course DC will be a different player than Sanogo and we have (very talented) unknowns. Main concern is Clingan’s backup minutes and the very young guys developing. Think back to this time last year and compare to what we have today. Disregard knowing how last season ended-I feel more positive of this years team. Does not guarantee anything but just a positive feeling.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Nothing like winning an NC to make some people lose their minds, not to mention 3 guys gone off to the pros and another nice piece transferring to a conference rival. Next year’s team isn’t this year’s team. Maybe they will be better, who knows, but wow, exuberance is one thing, posting while high quite another.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Regardless, it's a really strange thing to want to discuss, especially in a thread about Tyler Betsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom