2024 Recruiting: - Tom Moore watched Tyler Betsey this morning (Sat) at the NEPSAC showcase | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tom Moore watched Tyler Betsey this morning (Sat) at the NEPSAC showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am to the point with Hurley that if a recruit does not come to uconn it is simply money or Hurley doesn't like him. There is no other reason not to come to uconn besides weather or money. Weather sucks and there is a lot of money out there. Coaching, tv, fans, play style etc we are number one and getting better. We are the fox game of the week every week. Fox games matter. I would imagine we have 10 games on cbs, fox, abc. That matters. How bad would the other BE team have to be for us not to be game of the week? DePaul? Butler? Seton hall maybe?

Reaction Score
I am to the point with Hurley that if a recruit does not come to uconn it is simply money or Hurley doesn't like him. There is no other reason not to come to uconn besides weather or money. Weather sucks and there is a lot of money out there. Coaching, tv, fans, play style etc we are number one and getting better. We are the fox game of the week every week. Fox games matter. I would imagine we have 10 games on cbs, fox, abc. That matters. How bad would the other BE team have to be for us not to be game of the week? DePaul? Butler? Seton hall maybe?
Our schedule is loaded next year. The tv exposure will be off the charts.

Reaction Score
Our schedule is loaded next year. The tv exposure will be off the charts.
When we play DePaul I assume FS1 primetime. I want the game promoted too, let's be honest. We have everything that duke pretends to have. We are the monster now. Kansas sees it. They see it coming. Unc and Kentucky are weirdly nervous. UCLA and duke are close. We are the Lakers now. Pitino, Georgetown, Villanova, Marquette, Xavier, PC, there are lots of story lines. We are the Lakers, everyone wants to beat us. And we have a very good team, could be weirdly good, unlv good.

Reaction Score
When we play DePaul I assume FS1 primetime. I want the game promoted too, let's be honest. We have everything that duke pretends to have. We are the monster now. Kansas sees it. They see it coming. Unc and Kentucky are weirdly nervous. UCLA and duke are close. We are the Lakers now. Pitino, Georgetown, Villanova, Marquette, Xavier, PC, there are lots of story lines. We are the Lakers, everyone wants to beat us. And we have a very good team, could be weirdly good, unlv good.
I could see the season having bumpy patches next year similar to last January. But once the freshmen get experience on the court and develop, watch out by March.

Reaction Score
I could see the season having bumpy patches next year similar to last January. But once the freshmen get experience on the court and develop, watch out by March.
I know we had bumpy patch this past year but let's be honest. All reffing. We won every out of conference game by double digits. Every single one. I expect 3-4 legitimately close games during regular season that we could lose. And I expect to lose 6 games purely from reffing. We keep the big east alive now. The other teams have to beat us or it's just weird.

Reaction Score
Every other real forum for bball was like how did they lose all these games? Kept telling them just worst reffing ever at the exact wrong time. I mean really, maybe we go undefeated. Did anyone just kick our ass? Thinking Creighton or Xavier just gave it to us, not sure.

Reaction Score
Every other real forum for bball was like how did they lose all these games? Kept telling them just worst reffing ever at the exact wrong time. I mean really, maybe we go undefeated. Did anyone just kick our ass? Thinking Creighton or Xavier just gave it to us, not sure.
We got pounded by St Johns in the XL Center, and Providence did us good at the Dunkin. Those were the closest ass kickings we had this year.

Reaction Score
How did the 1927 Yankees or the 1998 Yankees lose games? How did the 2007 Patriots lose a game? How did the 1991 UNLV team lose a game? Because in a long enough season, virtually every team has an off day or night, has injuries, or has developing players that are still working toward reaching their potential. The 2007 Giants beat the Patriots but lost 7 games themselves and were a Wild Card team that almost missed the playoffs. Does anyone ask how they lost 7 games?

Reaction Score
How did the 1927 Yankees or the 1998 Yankees lose games? How did the 2007 Patriots lose a game? How did the 1991 UNLV team lose a game? Because in a long enough season, virtually every team has an off day or night, has injuries, or has developing players that are still working toward reaching their potential. The 2007 Giants beat the Patriots but lost 7 games themselves and were a Wild Card team that almost missed the playoffs. Does anyone ask how they lost 7 games?
And that's why they play the games and we watch them. The beauty of sports is you never know what will happen.

Reaction Score
I know we had bumpy patch this past year but let's be honest. All reffing. We won every out of conference game by double digits. Every single one. I expect 3-4 legitimately close games during regular season that we could lose. And I expect to lose 6 games purely from reffing. We keep the big east alive now. The other teams have to beat us or it's just weird.

Make it stop.

Reaction Score
Make it stop.
What would you like to stop? Honestly. Am I bothering you in some way? I think our starting lineup is the nuts. Karaban is our worst starter and I love him. I think our coaches are the best in the country. I think we recruit who we want when we want. I think it is actually an honor to play us. We have studs.

Reaction Score
What would you like to stop? Honestly. Am I bothering you in some way? I think our starting lineup is the nuts. Karaban is our worst starter and I love him. I think our coaches are the best in the country. I think we recruit who we want when we want. I think it is actually an honor to play us. We have studs.

Karaban is not our worst starter.

Reaction Score
He probably meant stop posting, because of how terrible you are at it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You should do Alex the courtesy of not disparaging him on a public forum. We got 2 starters who haven’t played 1 minute for us yet, meanwhile Alex started on the national champions. Even if you’re right in the end, not every prediction is good for sharing.

Reaction Score
Am I crazy? Am I overating us? I mean it is us, Kansas, duke, UCLA, Gonzaga, Marquette really? Is anyone scared of marquette? I look forward to St John's in msg. Villanova nonsense. It's so funny how many games we lose bc clingan is done for first half. 10 and counting.

Reaction Score
Am I crazy? Am I overating us? I mean it is us, Kansas, duke, UCLA, Gonzaga, Marquette really? Is anyone scared of marquette? I look forward to St John's in msg. Villanova nonsense. It's so funny how many games we lose bc clingan is done for first half. 10 and counting.
Well if you're posting to yourself that's not good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom