Thoughts on Zion/Cam/RJ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Thoughts on Zion/Cam/RJ

Reaction Score
Agreed the kid is an all-world athlete. The pro game is going to slow him down just as much as it did for saquon. You have to remember the guys he dominated are 5 star athletes themselves.

Yep and he already has more than enough skill (handle/passing) to excel in the NBA's wide open spread-the-floor, up-tempo game. Him attacking closeouts and rotating defenses is going to be scary at the next level. His jumper mechanics aren't that bad. In an era where so many bigs develop their shots in the league I expect him Zion will turn into a reliable 3PT shooter.

I'm not completely sold on having Barrett as the top prospect over him.

Reaction Score
Knowing how many elite 5* players there were on the floor and seeing how clearly RJ Barrett was better than all of those players, Zion included, is a real testament to just how good Barrett is. He is simply, incredible. He makes the game look so easy and smooth.

Congrats to whoever gets the #1 pick this year.

Reaction Score
Zion is a freaking monster and his handle is better than I thought. Extremely impressive. As I mentioned in another thread, the only concern is him carrying so much weight while being so explosive and if his knees can handle it. But this probably isn't much of a concern for his first nba contract anyway.

Reaction Score
Zion will probably end up going #2, but Barrett is the #1 guy for me and I don't think there's much that could happen this year to change that

Reaction Score
Zion will probably end up going #2, but Barrett is the #1 guy for me and I don't think there's much that could happen this year to change that

Yeah, as much as Zion has impressed, Barrett is the guy who can be your primary playmaker in the NBA. At 6'7", you can't pass that up.

Reaction Score
Yeah, as much as Zion has impressed, Barrett is the guy who can be your primary playmaker in the NBA. At 6'7", you can't pass that up.
Any team in the top 5 picks will have a hard time messing this draft up. Barrett, Reddish, Zion, Little, Langford all look like great choices in any order

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Any team in the top 5 picks will have a hard time messing this draft up. Barrett, Reddish, Zion, Little, Langford all look like great choices in any order
dont worry, the knicks will find a way to mess it up lol

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Lay off Lebron, he is charitable and is a father after all, sheesh... If my kids look up to a mid 30s egotistical dude who raps into his instagram stories and is "supposedly" the GOAT (not even close) and calls himself "King" I failed. I simply can't stand that guy and I hope Zion is better. He definitely has potential to be great

This is a horrific take. What are you even trying to say here?

Reaction Score
They'll mess it up by not even being in the top five. They've never been able to tank properly.
I'm preparing myself for Porzingis to come back in March and they roll off 8 of 10 to end up at pick #9

Reaction Score
We'll see but I bet it's Zion.

Reaction Score
I think Barrett is the safest pick if youre an NBA team because with Zion youve never seen a player that size with that type of athleticsm and its possible he could breakdown sooner rather than later. Not likely it appears but you never know. The caveat being you could be missing out on the next great player who takes the mantle as "the best" for the next 15 years.
Someone said Barrett was the best player on the floor but i disagree. Barrett was putting up shots, getting to the rim and trying to score with any opportunity he got while Zion didnt force a thing and attacked a couple times. He let the game come to him and he made what shots were there without him forcing much an dhe still nearly scored as many points as Barrett. Zion couldve scored 40 last night if he pushed for it. Easily. Nobody on that floor could guard him and the day he decides he wants to get his and no one is going to stop him hes going to put up a scary night on someone.

Reaction Score
Lay off Lebron, he is charitable and is a father after all, sheesh... If my kids look up to a mid 30s egotistical dude who raps into his instagram stories and is "supposedly" the GOAT (not even close) and calls himself "King" I failed. I simply can't stand that guy and I hope Zion is better. He definitely has potential to be great
At least Zion doesn’t give his 13 year olds red wine
#embracedebate

Reaction Score

How? I am saying that Zion could be better, Lebron isn't the greatest of all time like everyone/media think. Just because he says he is doesn't actually mean that he is. He is also ruining sports/basketball for me because he brings politics into it. Those two things should stay separate.

polycom

Reaction Score
How? I am saying that Zion could be better, Lebron isn't the greatest of all time like everyone/media think. Just because he says he is doesn't actually mean that he is. He is also ruining sports/basketball for me because he brings politics into it. Those two things should stay separate.

You're an idiot and this isn't the pool so I'm not going back and forth with you.

Reaction Score
Wait, is he the greatest because everyone thinks it or because he says it? Those seem different.

I like that it bothers you, though.

That's directed towards whoever thinks he is the GOAT, including LeFlop himself.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Good comeback, someone is triggered. Everything will be ok

You're projecting, buddy.

Also, I guarantee you that Lebron has done far more to make the world a better place than you could ever dream of.

Reaction Score
Duke beat Army by 22. Four guys played over 30 minutes for Duke and they were only up 6 w/ 12 minutes left in the game. Zion/Cam/RJ scored 75 of the 94. Three great players, but the team has depth issues. Will be interesting when the play athletic teams that are also well coached.

polycom

Reaction Score
Duke beat Army by 22. Four guys played over 30 minutes for Duke and they were only up 6 w/ 12 minutes left in the game. Zion/Cam/RJ scored 75 of the 94. Three great players, but the team has depth issues. Will be interesting when the play athletic teams that are also well coached.

Army might be good...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom