The Last Time We Lost at a Regional | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Last Time We Lost at a Regional

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure Texas is ours. In 2004 we took San Antonio, in 2011we took Houston, in 2014 we completed the hat trick (10 gallon hat trick) in DFW metroplex.

We shouldn't be worried about playing Texas or Houston in the state of Texas, they need to worry about playing us there.

We've conquered that little piece of land.
doomed oh no GIF by THE NEXT STEP

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Think about it for a moment because unless I'm totally blanking on something this is hard to believe. For the last 17 years, we've won 2 natties, lost in a Final Four, not made the tournament and lost a few times in the first or second round. What we haven't done since the loss in DC to George friggin Mason in 2006 was lose in a Regional, whether Rd of 16 or Elite Eight. Given how during the 90s that is where our season ended more often than not, just a weird thing.

I do not expect that we are going to break the 17 year streak now. So my contribution to the Mojo will be to not do what I did when we lost to Mason. Which means I won't be at the arena and I will drink during the game. You're all welcome.

I was there, too, and this time I will do my part by not attending. I will also be drinking; my drinking during that game clearly had nothing to do with the result.

Reaction Score
Thank god you didn’t go to Albany. The bathroom situation was worse than 1950’s Soviet Gulags.
Just had to anticipate the TV timeouts and make a break for it. I beat the rush each time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom