The best moment of the game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The best moment of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
2:30 perdue on the break and Karaban blocks the shot with no call. Very surprised there because 99% of the time the refs assume there had to be a foul

and this was probably goaltending

View attachment 99343
It sure looked like an easy goaltending call.

Reaction Score
Is Hurley going on the court and pushing Cam. I laughed. I cried. I knew it wouldn't matter. It was a totally Shaka move. But Hurley simply just could NOT abide by the offense not moving. Greatness on bun.
At first, I could not process what I had just witnessed. Coach Hurley stepped out onto the court and pushed Cam to run a set. In retrospect, High Knees Anderson couldn't process it at first either.

Reaction Score
Painter's reaction to that was also priceless in the backgorund. Then Hurley losing it "I didn't touch anybody! I DIDN'T TOUCH ANYBODY!!! DID I TOUCH YOU?!?!?!?" I give Cam credit for not cracking up

Reaction Score
The layups around Edey by Cam, Newton, Samson, etc.

If they miss, it's like "see, he's having an impact," but when they go in it's "we're going straight at you and we still score." Crushing.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
It looked like Hurley asked Cam if he touched him when they came in for the timeout the play after. So I agree.
Reminiscent of Bazz pushing Boat into position in '14 against Kentucky!

Reaction Score
Reminiscent of Bazz pushing Boat into position in '14 against Kentucky!
I saw Andrew Hurley push someone into position at the end of the game a few games ago. Maybe he does that in practice?

Reaction Score
Draymond Green’s perspective of Samson Johnson:

Re watched the second half. SJ wasn’t in at 19min. I assume he meant 15min, when he had back to back lobs and was clearly hyped.

That said, I closely watched Zach and did not see a noticeable body language shift. He was ice cold from the floor though. The only one he made in like 14 minutes of game play was Clingans through the net goaltend. He also made a few free throws when SJ violated his second miss.

Reaction Score
IMG_8181.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member