Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
If we land Mack maybe he can convince his buddy Seventh Woods to come along? Imagine Seventh Woods in a UConn uni? :D

Reaction Score
You're both half-right. It's Terry Larrier.
I won't ever be able to hear about a player we miss out on without thinking of the legendary Kasongo. The kid doesn't have to do a meaningful thing in college basketball for the rest of his life and he'll keep legendary status on this board. He symbolizes, for me, everything that is right and everything that is wrong with the boneyard.

Well, him and the nutsack with the smiley face.

Reaction Score
UGA just picked up a commitment from a SF today. Definitely can't hurt.

I think people may be overlooking this a bit. It appears that Georgia had offers to four similar players (including Mack) for one spot. They are very likely out with Mack now that they got a small forward commit. Apparently they have two more scholarships and other needs. If Georgia is out I think this certainly helps our chances.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
I think people may be overlooking this a bit. It appears that Georgia had offers to four similar players (including Mack) for one spot. They are very likely out with Mack now that they got a small forward commit. Apparently they have two more scholarships and other needs. If Georgia is out I think this certainly helps our chances.

If you look at who UGA has offered, they have offered over 10 players listed as small forwards according to scouting services so they probably still going after at least 1. Not to mention that all but one of targets for PF/C are either committed elsewhere or not considering them anymore. Like I said, that commitment definitely doesn't hurt our chances but we can't say for certain that it is now a 4 team race.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
If you look at who UGA has offered, they have offered over 10 players listed as small forwards according to scouting services so they probably still going after at least 1. Not to mention that all but one of targets for PF/C are either committed elsewhere or not considering them anymore. Like I said, that commitment definitely doesn't hurt our chances but we can't say for certain that it is now a 4 team race.
The SF committment that they got is a 3-Star on ESPN. Trust me, they still want Tevin Mack. UGA is not out on him because of that.

caw

Reaction Score
Mack and Brown are two SFs Ga would still take. Not sure they get either though.

Reaction Score
I think Georgia is trying to recruit him as a SG, at least that is part of their sales pitch to him.

Reaction Score
Looks like Mack is back home from his visit. I'm guessing that he didn't verbal since we haven't heard anything. He has one more visit planned for next weekend.

Reaction Score
[QhearTE="Matrim55, post: 1090505, member: 3376"]I keep checking this thread every 10 minutes hoping to see a commitment.

I think I need to go outside.[/QUOTE]
I hear you man. I'm done checking in for 48hrs and I'm sticking to it. I'm getting dizzy from all this. Time for a steak and a beer.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
If he commits here it will be before next weekend most likely.

Why? You think the odds go down if he goes on the gamecock visit?????

What are your thoughts 3?

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
He could have given a silent verbal. That's what Daniel Hamilton did last year. He committed during the visit and it wasn't announced until later that week.

Reaction Score
Why? You think the odds go down if he goes on the gamecock visit?????

What are your thoughts 3?
Heard that distance is a factor. If he commits this week it's UConn. If later on the chances go down and he's not 100% sold on leaving the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom