Syracuse is screwed | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Syracuse is screwed

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Yes, it did. Some math for you — 65 of 66 teams in the tournament lose their last game. The fact that Blenheim and Girard did —- two rounds later than we did — is hardly evidence that they are low D-1 players.
How about finishing 8th in the conference for the 5th straight year with no talent coming in and no nba talent leaving.

Neither one of them would be starting on any other major D1 program in the country based off the entire season. Especially if they, mainly girard, had to play man defense

Reaction Score
How about finishing 8th in the conference for the 5th straight year with no talent coming in and no nba talent leaving.

Neither one of them would be on any other major D1 program in the country based off the entire season. Especially if they, mainly girard, had to play man defense

Oregon State was 18-12....and at midpoint in conference....they beat Loyola and are moving on....they aren't a bad team either.

It is match ups...How would have Villanova done in the ACC or SEC ? We do not know...but we do know that Virginia Tech beat them and matched up well.

I like to think that Florida has bad players (having lost the last 7 games to my alma mater)...but they did make the tourney....

Cuse has not been good in the ACC...that is absolutely a fact, though.

Reaction Score
Oregon State was 18-12....and at midpoint in conference....they beat Loyola and are moving on....they aren't a bad team either.

It is match ups...How would have Villanova done in the ACC or SEC ? We do not know...but we do know that Virginia Tech beat them and matched up well.
We also know that 4>1 and it’s a beautiful thing.

Reaction Score
I never really payed any attention to the Syracuse-UConn rivalry until that multi-multi overtime game in the BE Tourney ten years or so back.

Longest game that I have ever seen.

Reaction Score
I never really payed any attention to the Syracuse-UConn rivalry until that multi-multi overtime game in the BE Tourney ten years or so back.

Longest game that I have ever seen.
Here’s what you need to know. UConn has 4 National Championships, Syracuse has 1. UConn has 7 Big East tournament titles, Syracuse has 5. They are our plucky, gritty little cousin. If they keep trying maybe someday they can get closer to us

Reaction Score
Girard certainly lacks athleticism. However, if you watched their games and don’t think Boeheim is a good player then you need to be checked out. He has some things to work on, but a better than 50% chance that he at least gets to have a cup of coffee in the NBA before it’s all said and done.

Reaction Score
Girard certainly lacks athleticism. However, if you watched their games and don’t think Boeheim is a good player then you need to be checked out. He has some things to work on, but a better than 50% chance that he at least gets to have a cup of coffee in the NBA before it’s all said and done.
The problem is people on this board are saying he’s a “great player”- that couldn’t be further from the truth. Maybe, if he continues to work on his game & becomes a more efficient scorer & better all around player we can have that conversation.

Reaction Score
And a one man recruiting class for next year with only one scholly left. I also doubt Kadary stays after being poorly utilized by Boeheim all season.
Come Give Me GIF by Hoshi Joell

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom