Stephon Castle Highlights - Under Armour Circuit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stephon Castle Highlights - Under Armour Circuit

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Kid can score and has some hops. He’s going to be a good one but is he more suited to the 2 guard rather than pg. Anyway he’s a good player

Reaction Score
In all the recent highlights Castle does a great job finishing through contact. He should get to the line quite a bit. Hard to evaluate his point skills with highlights since most have been finishes at the rim or 3s. I don't think he's reclassifying but he'll be a great addition whenever he arrives

Reaction Score
Sorry I was trying to predict the lineup and Hurley usually likes to go 8-9 guys. That is A LOT of length there. To go a long with a lot of basketball skil
Castle looks like an elite talent in those highlights. If we have Castle and Newton as our starting backcourt next season it's going to be a fun ride. Castle, Newton, Hawkins would be a vintage UCONN perimeter and we have a point forward in Jackson at the 4 and Sanogo at 5. Yes please!
Newton/Castle
Hawkins/Floyd
Jackson/Karaban
Akok/karaban
Sanogo/Samson

That’s a lineup to get VERY excited about. A lot of length, versatility, and guys who can create for others.

Castle looks like he gets up with ease. I hope he can be Cade
Sorry I was trying to predict the lineup and Hurley usually likes to go 8-9 guys. That is A LOT of length there. To go a long with a lot of basketball skills.
So Castle starts over a sophomore Floyd right away who is supposedly the reason Diggins and Gaffney left. mmmhh

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Has great pace & the hesitation move is phenomenal for a guard his size. Looks like a day 1 starter whenever he comes - whether as a 1, 2, or 3.
oh, boy, here we go.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I’d agree. Castle is a lottery pick talent. There’s not many holes in his game. A true 3 level scorer, high IQ, can play with pace at 6’6 and athletic. So excited for him to enroll.

Reaction Score
Hadn't seen that pickup game inbounds play in years. Never in an actual game. Pretty funny.

Defensive player face guarding an inbounds recipient under the offensive backboard with his back to Castle inbounding. Castle flips the ball off the guy's back while stepping inbounds, collects the ball himself and dunks.
Actually worth a chuckle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom