Stanford (1) @ Texas - 12/22/29 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Stanford (1) @ Texas - 12/22/29

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Wait, I thought you were the one who said Aston had never beaten Mulkey?

Regardless, I'm not sure what foul trouble you're alluding to. Who exactly was in foul trouble? I'm not seeing that any Baylor player had two fouls in the 1st half.
Why are you using logic here? Clearly the truth is only getting in the way of a misguided derision that Karen won’t beat Kim because “it never happened before”. So when proven otherwise there HAD to be reason to explain it away. It would have been better it @Mulder just owned their error and mistake. Sort of typical now of Baylor fans not acknowledging mistakes...yup, I went there! :rolleyes:

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Why are you using logic here? Clearly the truth is only getting in the way of a misguided derision that Karen won’t beat Kim because “it never happened before”. So when proven otherwise there HAD to be reason to explain it away. It would have been better it @Mulder just owned their error and mistake. Sort of typical now of Baylor fans not acknowledging mistakes...yup, I went there! :rolleyes:

You can come back from there.

It was a rare oversight on my part. One I didn't expect to get trolled for. I acknowledged as much when a rational poster pointed it out.

Being an objective fans of both teams, I look forward to the contest Jan. 31 in Austin, TX.

Sic 'em.
Hook em Horns.

Merry Christmas!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Austin, TX - 1:00 PM ET
TV: ESPN2 (Eric Frede, Andy Landers)

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

Kudos to the 3 voters that had the foresight and belief that Texas would win that game.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Kudos to the 3 voters that had the foresight and belief that Texas would win that game.
You're welcome. It was time for the Horns to show their true Burnt Orange colours.

Reaction Score
You're welcome. It was time for the Horns to show their true Burnt Orange colours.
I was another lucky picker. So there you have 2 of the 3 are Baylor fans. Having watched Holmes and Sutton play together for years I just felt it was time. The Horns have loads of talent but just haven't been able to consistently play as a cohesive unit. Plus Collier stepped up big time. This is a team that can be really scary if they build on this win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom