South Carolina is beatable | Page 4 | The Boneyard

South Carolina is beatable

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Oregon State was the last team we’ll see that we can beat with a C game. I just hate that the team took it as a challenge to prove that correct.
Okay, Oregon St. holds almost all of their opponents below their usual FG% and scoring average. Maybe just a tiny bit of credit to the Beavs rather than just SC had a bad game? Or it's an amazing coincidence that almost everybody just has a bad game when they play OSU.

Reaction Score
Okay, Oregon St. holds almost all of their opponents below their usual FG% and scoring average. Maybe just a tiny bit of credit to the Beavs rather than just SC had a bad game? Or it's an amazing coincidence that almost everybody just has a bad game when they play OSU.
No. Credit is definitely due to OSU if you ask me. They've done this too many times for it to be a coincidence, especially in the conference they played in.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I tweeted, yesterday, that OSU had the best defense we had played this season.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
On the flip side, I'll give tons of credit to South Carolina. Their team speed is amazing. I lost track of how many times I thought OSU had a clean look, whether it was a jumper or a drive, and suddenly there was a defender there challenging the shot. And the rebounding of course. I'm sure OSU was trying as hard as they could to keep SC off the offensive glass, but they simply couldn't do it. SC is a very good team and they utilized their advantages yesterday.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We have Cardosa, Watkins and Feagin...I don't think we're little. Now go research that!!!

360_F_142855397_kU7KpqKpqgIyJuy8s32mdYLmAVPzNGJy.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom