Songs Of Texas | The Boneyard

Songs Of Texas

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that very few Boneyarders reside in Texas. But for the rest of us, and as a polite sportsmanship gesture to the best WBB team in Texas before we whop their behinds tomorrow, what would be your favorite song about Texas... if you did live there?

I'll start.

Reaction Score
I live in the Dallas area, was born and raised (NOT "reared") in Texas. I have no great love for Texas -- too many scams going on. And I'm certainly no Baylor fan, but Massey (best in the biz, I think) only shows UConn as a 4-pt. favorite. This game could go either way, depending on who's having a good shooting night.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I used to work in Texas and would be there for three or four weeks at a time. Then i would head home for a couple weeks and head back for another tour. This was my favorite song on those going home mornings!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I live in Texas! Born and raised. We have some great artists here - I am not as in love with Pat Green as I once was, but he has some great early stuff (second one is a cover, but a great song. First is one of my all-time favorite songs)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Haven’t heard that song in a while. When I was first introduced to country western music a long time ago, Bob Wills (the king of western swing) was one of the first artists I listened to. There are many other versions of this song by other artists, but this version of SA Rose was the first I listened to.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom