Silver linings to Paige's injury | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Silver linings to Paige's injury

Reaction Score
I think I’d rather see Amari develop that 15 footer, doing high hedges on D, and passing from the high post. We already have plenty of muscle for the low post for now. She already is a shot blocker.

Reaction Score
I hear you, and share those feelings. The BY serves various purposes. One of them is to allow us to comfort each other during a crisis -- like this one -- by telling each other it will all turn out well. This is important work we can do for each other.

But it is also simply the case that our girls are awesome, and we shouldn't let the events of the last couple days trick us into losing sight of these simple facts:
  • Azzi and Caroline are among the best all around players in the nation -- and we have 2 of them!

• Nika, Aubrey and Aaliyah are outstanding defenders and transition players.

• Dorka is poised to have her best season yet.

• Ice and Ayanna are the two best freshmen in the country. And next year we'll get the two best freshmen again!

• Lou is about to breathe the headier atmosphere of a D1, top-25, national title contender, and she will be inspired by it. Every game will be a chance to prove herself on the brightest stage in the world.

• And Amari's greatness will emerge first on D, blocking shots, grabbing rebounds and throwing outlet passes. Once she feels her power, look out!
I know, there's a lot of If's, but so what -- the summer is entirely composed of If's. Drink it in and enjoy the prospect of greatness to come!
interesting that not the #1 or #2 recruits are the best freshmen in the country according to you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom