Score predictions for tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
What are you folks thinking? Who wins it? Margin? And why....if expounding on the "why" of your predictions would interest you; feel pretty sure it would interest Yarders. Go Huskies!
I laugh when I read that so many people say that this is NOT a big game! Why, then, is there so much diversity as to who will win? This game will show what this team is made of. The players that Uconn will use are NOT walk-ons. There are at least 5 Uconn players who played a LOT of minutes last year. Yes, there are some very young players, but they are players who were top high school stars!.............True, a team can be terrible early, but improve vastly by the season's end.......GOOD LUCK!

Reaction Score
I think this is going to be a fairly high scoring game, as I think both teams will struggle with containing the others offense: UCONN 88, Baylor 84.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I hate to say it but I think we go down in this early season test. (Hope I'm wrong) Baylor 69 UCONN 64

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Well, I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

GREAT performance tonight by UCONN, and especially Dangerfield. I think you have found a decent replacement for Jefferson.

OK...tail tucked between my legs and ready to take my punishment...:)

Reaction Score
Baylor 74
UCONN 67

I think UCONN will have a tough time due to our size. Not sure how we stop their bigs. Our turnovers were a concern against a very athletic FSU team, and I don't think Baylor is any less athletic or intense. However, Kim may wear an outfit so god-awful that it could distract her team and we could pull off a surprise win! ;)
Games OVER---do you still think Geno believed he would lose this game????

Reaction Score

GREAT performance tonight by UCONN, and especially Dangerfield. I think you have found a decent replacement for Jefferson.

You're good. You manned up too. Baylor has way more talent than they showed tonight. Hopefully KM can get it untracked...

Reaction Score
It was all the Boneyard Fans cheering on OUR team---UConn Women Beat Baylor .
A star was not born to night she was born about 18 years ago--this kid was born a star. Crystal Dangerfield--do you all think she won't start this year???

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Uconn 78 Baylor 67

Are you Uconn Fans?? Why the losing scores--. Remember you can be REAL tomorrow but tonight this team needs your support..

It took some stones to step that far out on that limb. A tip o the turban to you. You called it!! Take your bow.

Reaction Score
It took some stones to step that far out on that limb. AThank tip o the turban to you. You called it!! Take your bow.
Thank you..

The Bows belong to Dangerfield (and you know what I have thought of her) and Napheesa---and I can't shout loudly enough for the "comeback" of Gabby!!!
I'm flying high right now--I don't need narcotics or booze--i just need an improbable Uconn win. I didn't predict--I just stayed with my team..

Reaction Score

Baylor has a great team. Hard to play against the Uconn defense on the home court. Good luck making the Final Four..

Reaction Score
GAME BALLS: First the Yarder Game Balls to the prescient Broadway VA, Coco Husky and Rayvin 56 for terrific calls.

HUSKY Game Balls to: Coach for lots of reasons that were on full display tonight; whichever assistant who did the scouting game plan for this one; to Collier for continuing to establish herself as a big time star; to Dangerfield for having the" game balls" and smarts to get the hell out of Tennessee; and to EVERY one on the team for contributing the way they did in whatever time they were given. Immense. Yes, indeed, a rally was brewing; a grinning tip o' the cap to one and all....glorious.

Reaction Score
I'll be happy if we're within 20 or so of them. Going to take that position on several upcoming games regardless of the outcome of this one. Just keep it close, ladies, and take notes.
Good thing I've grown used to being wrong on a regular basis. I think of it as my second favorite hobby.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
When was the last time uconn gave up over 70 points in back to back games? It's not happening tonight! Uconn 77 Baylor 65
Nice call.

chicken1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member