Sanogo/Martin Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sanogo/Martin Update

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Would love to see Tyrese have some run tomorrow
Crowd will go wild if he comes in.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He played two games on it after he injured it. So I wouldn’t be surprised at all.
Yeah but it was unknown. My kid played senior year with a (unknown) scaphoid fracture. It’s doable, but it chipped up the fractures and made the eventual surgery much more challenging.

Tyrese will wait until he’s fully cleared. If he plays, he’s ready.

Reaction Score
Tape him up and go if he has no range of motion pain, otherwise sit.

Reaction Score
This reminds me of last year with Bouk. I'll be surprised if we see either in 2021 and am half-expecting it to be closer to late January or February before they're back.
I don’t see the connection at all, the players, the injuries, whose advising who are all different. Martin has a wrist sprain, being out till February makes no medical sense.

Reaction Score
You’re lost. No one claimed he was cleared. We said if he’s cleared, he should play…
Okay so you’ve been going off “if” all along while saying he should start

You do you son lol

Curiouser
Reaction Score

You do you son lol
I don’t know what point you think you’re making. If he’s a game time decision it’s clearly on the table, your armchair proscription notwithstanding.

Reaction Score

You do you son lol
You lack basic comprehension skills. This whole thing is an if because no one knows if he's cleared. We've all been saying if he's cleared to play there shouldn't be a minutes restriction for a wrist injury. It's really simple

Reaction Score
I know the following criticism could be applied to almost every conversation on this forum, but the present discussion seems even dumber than most. Either he will play or he won't, and it will either be a smart decision or it won't be. Why are a bunch of medical laymen with no inside knowledge of the situation holding a urination competition about it?

Reaction Score
I know the following criticism could be applied to almost every conversation on this forum, but the present discussion seems even dumber than most. Either he will play or he won't, and it will either be a smart decision or it won't be. Why are a bunch of medical laymen with no inside knowledge of the situation holding a urination competition about it?
It’s very one sided. All I’m saying is if he’s cleared he should play. I don’t think it’s all that controversial

Reaction Score
It’s very one sided. All I’m saying is if he’s cleared he should play. I don’t think it’s all that controversial
That's true. Not all parties are being equally silly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom