2021 Recruiting: - Samson Johnson Update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Samson Johnson Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm as excited as anyone about this kid, but people need to chill a little on the expectations...there's about a 0% chance of him starting over Sanogo and a healthy Akok. He's basically Akok 2.0 so his freshman season should be a pretty good baseline (obviously minus the starting spot)

Reaction Score
I'm as excited as anyone about this kid, but people need to chill a little on the expectations...there's about a 0% chance of him starting over Sanogo and a healthy Akok. He's basically Akok 2.0 so his freshman season should be a pretty good baseline (obviously minus the starting spot)

Delete this thread. Thanks

Reaction Score
Chill on expectations? Who wouldn't want to have Akok 2.0 coming off the bench next season?

Reaction Score
Every time I watch this kid I get an EO vibe. Obviously he's not there yet but the way he carries himself on the court, his demeanor, looks like a hard worker, all scream Okafor to me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I could see Sanago and Johnson getting a lot of court time together next season like last year at TPS. Sanago more as an old school PF and Johnson in the Stretch 5, new age C role. Of course Akok will have a major role at PF too.

Would love to see the following front court combos next season:

PF: Akok, C: Whaley
PF/C: Sanago, Johnson

That’s just nasty lol

Reaction Score
Every time I watch this kid I get an AO vibe. Obviously he's not there yet but the way he carries himself on the court, his demeanor, looks like a hard worker, all scream Okafor to me.

To be clear it's EO, not AO right? Because I probably wouldn't have responded to an AO reference otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom