RU schedule post | Page 3 | The Boneyard

RU schedule post

Reaction Score
You can carry on with the central jersey thing, but new Brunswick is north jersey
Bull feathers
Grew up at exit 9 NJTurnpike(East Brunswick), and we are definitely Central Jersey
Central Jersey Group IV champs Senior year!!
We certainly affilliated with NYC, not Philly though.

Reaction Score
When people from Philly think of Jersey they think of Wildwood or Cape May
AC Exressway and South is definitely Sourth Jersey, go north of it and t begins to get murky. Jackson Twp, Great Adventure more Central than South. South Jersey is a world apart from Central and North

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can carry on with the central jersey thing, but new Brunswick is north jersey
high quality GIF

Reaction Score
I grew up in Edison and South Brunswick. In both areas, "we" call it Central Jersey. Both High schools were in the Central Jersey Group 4 state division for sports.

"At the southern edge of “the Brunswicks” of Central Jersey, South Brunswick is one of the state’s most desirable communities. With over 250 years of rich history, ease of access to the New Jersey Turnpike and New York City, and a spacious feel to its suburban neighborhoods, South Brunswick offers some of New Jersey’s best features at the very heart of the state."

"Edison is a township located in Middlesex County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey. Situated in Central New Jersey within the core of the state's Raritan Valley region, Edison is a commercial hub (home to Menlo Park Mall and Little India) and is a bedroom community of New York City within the New York metropolitan area.[19]"

Not really sure what else I need to do here.
I grew up in South Brunswick as well in the 80’s and 90’s. Had a nice upbringing there, but fascinating to me that it is considered a highly desirable town today. Last time I drove through I though the whole town had a different feel.

Reaction Score
I grew up in South Brunswick as well in the 80’s and 90’s. Had a nice upbringing there, but fascinating to me that it is considered a highly desirable town today. Last time I drove through I though the whole town had a different feel.
In the late 60’s into 70’s South Brunswick seemed rural to me in East Brunswick, and EB still had an agricultural element, walked through fields to JR HI and had a 60 acre cabbage field(stunk) over my back fence

Reaction Score
In the late 60’s into 70’s South Brunswick seemed rural to me in East Brunswick, and EB still had an agricultural element, walked through fields to JR HI and had a 60 acre cabbage field(stunk) over my back fence
Do you remember moms market (farm stand)? Think it was on Rues Lane right off Summerhill. In addition to that great farm market smell, they had a great selection of penny candy.

Reaction Score
That’s my point! I personally don’t think so and I grew up there. Without going to far North there are much nicer towns like Berkley Heights. Westfield, Summit, Scotch Plains, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom