Rev Up The Bandwagon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rev Up The Bandwagon

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Is that a RutgersAl sighting?
Cannot believe you posted this!! Didn't see it when I made my post. Sick minds think alike.

Still waiting to see the one BCU fan.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
For real, our Rutgers Al came to several FB tailgates and it wasn't this guy.
I know he wasn't and understood you to have known/met the real dude. I was just having fun over a blast from the past. I Used to look forward to RutgersAl coming to this forum at the start of every season proclaiming why Rutgers was going to win the BE and national championships. Scrappy is a poor man's RutgersAl.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
For real, our Rutgers Al came to several FB tailgates and it wasn't this guy.
I bet you one of those conspiracy theorists who think Big Red and siteop Tom emery are different people.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Scrappy is a poor man's RutgersAl.
Maybe the guy I knew passed along the franchise? I know the BWK was willing to do the same if a worthy replacement was found.

Reaction Score
Funny how a certain poster hasn't swung by recently.

Must be still working on his "Back to the AAC" mood board.
Like clockwork, we probably won't see him for the entire season now which is a great thing for all of us and an even better thing for UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
Stub hub says there are 816 tickets left. Let’s sell out!

Reaction Score
I live in Waterbury Center, VT. 250 mile trip. Thinking about it
I love Waterbury VT. My Aunt lives there and we visit to ski as often as possible. Great restaurants, the best beer on the planet and great people. Love it there.

Reaction Score
I love Waterbury VT. My Aunt lives there and we visit to ski as often as possible. Great restaurants, the best beer on the planet and great people. Love it there.
Great place to live. For lots of reasons. Lived my first 54 years in CT and the thing I miss the most is going to every game. Went to my first game at Gampel in a few years vs DePaul last year and it made me realize what a wonderful arena Gampel really is. Love my Huskies. My wife thinks I think I am on the team because I say "we" are this or that when talking about the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom